Daily Orr Killer/Events

Daily Orr Killer/Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: Anarca.7236

Anarca.7236

1st of all, I want to thank all Anet teams for the brilliant game you created and keep on developing, keep it up

I’m that kind of player that likes to do everything that there is to be done in the game, Living Story, PvE, PvP and WvW. I’m also a daily and living story achi hunter, and here is where my suggestion pops in: On the daily achievements there’s usually 1 killer and 1 event completer for different zones: Kryta, Ascalon, Shiverpeaks, Maguuma… but never Orr? It would be really cool if we had Orr Killer and Orr Event completer rotating with other zones on the daily, so players would go more to Orr. All the zones in the game are beautifully designed and it’s a shame that we only go to Orr nowadays when we are doing temple events. A daily suggesting to go there would be great.

Daily Orr Killer/Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I agree. I know that some might argue that this excludes low level players but it still would be nice to have something encourages people to do events in Orr.

ANet might consider adding a daily for map specific events. It would be nice to see lots of people in the higher level maps rather than doing events in the low level ones.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Daily Orr Killer/Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

Posted this a few months ago. Players responded, but Anet unleashed the crickets.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

Daily Orr Killer/Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: FangedTerror.3852

FangedTerror.3852

I assume the main reason is because there is no low level Orr zone. This would in theory block some people from being able to achieve it. Even though I am not against such things it is a volatile subject that would be forum fodder.

Anyone remember when dailies were first introduced and one of them was combo finisher? Had to kill an enemy using a combo field effect. I personally loved it but many complained you had to team up to do it or play a particular class.

Daily Orr Killer/Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

Personally I like the idea of including Orr with the dailies and I don’t see it being that big of a deal with lower level characters. There is enough daily options a day for them to get their daily, so it’s not like they can’t get their daily if they don’t travel to Orr.

Having a few Orr dailies would give Orr back some attention they lost with all the living story stuff. I also wouldn’t mind having a participate in a template run, sort of like Boss Week had participate in a world boss event.

Daily Orr Killer/Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: Havvy.4897

Havvy.4897

I’d rather do this than the Teq fight.

Daily Orr Killer/Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I know Orr is supposed to have the most events of any area but I’ve only done a handful do them because they are a pain to do solo. If there were other people in the area doing events and calling them out that would be fun.

A daily that pulled people to Orr or other high level maps is a good idea.

Daily Orr Killer/Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

only if all the mist stuff is removed from the normal daily, i don’t mind walking in orr but i can’t stand PvP.
there is already a PvP daily, don’t make PvE players go through the mist for such a lame reason.
i know that there are alternatives but the mist already takes 3 spots on the daily list and i really don’t want to hunt down champions, do dungeons, farctails or other crap every day that takes to much time.

Daily Orr Killer/Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

only if all the mist stuff is removed from the normal daily, i don’t mind walking in orr but i can’t stand PvP.
there is already a PvP daily, don’t make PvE players go through the mist for such a lame reason.
i know that there are alternatives but the mist already takes 3 spots on the daily list and i really don’t want to hunt down champions, do dungeons, farctails or other crap every day that takes to much time.

I assume you mean the WvW stuff that is in the PvE category. It really ins’t that big of a deal that it’s there even if you don’t want to do WvW. Currently there are 15 dailies. So even if you don’t want to do the WvW, Halloween, or Teq dailies you still have 9 dailies to choose from. So you should be able to easily avoid doing the dungeon, fractal, and champion dailies and still get get your daily done in a short time. Beside that champion and fractals are not really time consuming. All you have to do is 1 fractal not a whole run and that is like ~10min on lvl1 and people run around farming the champions in Queensdale and Frostgroge all the time so that would take just a couple mins to do. Just saying, I know some people prefer not to do those or get the dailies like that.