Death by Norn Spirits

Death by Norn Spirits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gray.1704

Gray.1704

This idea came to me while I was wandering around that skill point in Wayfarer where the wurm corpse lies:

With the daily “Ambient Killer” option, I thought it’d be amusing if: when players kill a certain type of ambient creature enough times during the game, a larger ghostly version of the spirit would spawn nearby and come after you for killing the same creature type too much.

So for example, if you were to kill a bunch of Ravens up near the wurm corpse, eventually a large Raven Spirit mob would spawn and come to kill you.

I got the idea from the Super Adventure Box when you kill too many rabbits at the first part of World 1 Zone 1 and the bunny tornado comes after you. If you can be punished in that manner for killing a bunch of bunnies, why not be punished in actual Tyria for killing the same kind of creature several times?

Obviously you can run away so the creature doesn’t kill you, but I thought it would be amusing as hell for something like this to show up and go after people.

(edited by Gray.1704)

Death by Norn Spirits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

lol
I approve of this. You little people think you can mess with the spirits? You will be sorry!

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

Death by Norn Spirits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Avatar Rage.4369

Actually this sounds really cool, kill x amount of same type ambient creatures within x amount of time and spawn an event.

I am game for it

Death by Norn Spirits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isaiah.5347

Isaiah.5347

Yes, that would be great. It would make the daily ambient killer more interesting for sure.

Death by Norn Spirits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sickle.6502

Sickle.6502

A bit off topic, but, any of you tried to kill the chickens in the Ebonhawke citadel in FoR?

Go try it, it’s lots of fun!

Ok, back on topic – I am all for this idea, I have to see the bunny spirit come out and karate kick your head off (i’m serious) +1

Death by Norn Spirits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Undeadkemea.4865

Undeadkemea.4865

+1

This seems like a really interesting thing to have!

Death by Norn Spirits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

great idea. I like it.

Death by Norn Spirits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Krystal.2593

Krystal.2593

+1
Yes please!

Death by Norn Spirits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

get attacked by a Salmoncane for killing too many salmon .