Dedicated Slots for ALL crafting mats

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

This is kind of a question/suggestion, is there really a good reason why the ingredients we craft do not have dedicated bank slots? Also new ingredients like candy corn and Karka shell (and possibly passionfruit, didnt think it was new but no slot for it)…

And by reason I mean other than just no time to have done it yet because if that was the case then there’s no worries no harm in waiting

Cheers

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yamiino.1827

Yamiino.1827

I really support this, it is nonsense that some ingredients / materials cannot be stored in the collections… I have a full bank slot filled up with ingredients / materials that are not collectibles, including candy corn and passion fruit.

Oh and, PLEASE, increase the stack of an item… 250 is not enough… I have over 500 candy corns… using more than one space in my bank… =.=

in Suggestions

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I support this idea.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mentalhead.5721

Mentalhead.5721

I agree with you, everything, and I mean everything that can be used in crafting should have its own bank slot. I’ve been carrying some items from the lvl 20, only because I can’t store them in the bank.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sernius Alathar.6538

Sernius Alathar.6538

It is unusual there isn’t an exotic or rare list of materials in the collections tab to cover all the extra items that were obviously added early into the game. Seems more a money grab for bag and bank slots then actual any valid reason for it not to be there.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Odd Magnet.3970

Odd Magnet.3970

Totally agree with this.
Lodestones etc should also get a place there

I don’t attract, I don’t repel. That’s kinda odd

in Suggestions

Posted by: BowmasterSol.3457

BowmasterSol.3457

I would agree with this addition into the game. I would even do a quest chain, pay gold/karma to an NPC, or /beg in game to get one if need be.

Knowledge is power.