Defiant Stance

Defiant Stance

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

So I’m thinking the only issue I have with this heal skill is its duration compared to its recharge. It’s an interesting heal and I want to use it more but I’m feeling 3 seconds isn’t enough as far as PVE is concerned. In most confrontations it’s very “situational” for mobs with bursty attacks, end up going down because the heal isn’t effective enough and I save it for instances I don’t run into. So I often argue using Healing Surge over it since it can heal for far greater and recharges 5 seconds faster. On the other hand if the duration isn’t to be increased then maybe drop down its recharge. The only problem I have with it is by comparison Healing Surge heals for more plus the addition of your adrenalin level. Maybe seeing its recharge dropped to twenty seconds or the duration, while staying at 35, raised to six.

Defiant Stance

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adrianna.3092

Adrianna.3092

all of the new heals are very conditional… defiant stance is amazing compared to mesmer signet.. 35 second cooldown on it and it doesnt even regen you at all without illusions up which means when your phantasms are getting wrecked by aoe you get no healing. which is really when youd probably need it the most…

also the fact you need enemies to use both of these heals doesnt help.. cus that means when your running away from combat you have 0 healing… but at least with defiant stance you can activate it if you start taking damage… mesmer heal is weak and the passive is only good if you have all 3 illusions alive… which isnt always easy to maintain.. especially in dungeons with lots of aoe everywhere.

(edited by Adrianna.3092)