Delete Moa Morph!

Delete Moa Morph!

in Suggestions

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

It’s already hard enough to kill a mesmer,
And it’s freaking annoying when you got transformed into a Moa bird for 10sec!!

You can’t do anything! even the run is very short (WHY DID THEY CHANGED THAT??? ) so you have to use all endurance also.. its totally overpowered in pvp!! remove it there or give better defensive utility while in moa form, really starting to hate that class.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Moa_Morph

Delete Moa Morph!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

That’s the only really effective Elite for Mesmer in Pvp (I think, I am not expert about Mesmers at all) So I believe that it would be unfair to remove it.

\||||||/
O°v°O

Delete Moa Morph!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

It’s an elite on a 180s cooldown, has a windup animation, is single target and is easy to miss with.
It was necessary for the run to be reduced, otherwise it was essentially buffing the target allowing them to run away faster/further.

It’s fun to mess around with, but not as useful as mass invis or timewarp in a group.

Delete Moa Morph!

in Suggestions

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

It’s an elite on a 180s cooldown, has a windup animation, is single target and is easy to miss with.
It was necessary for the run to be reduced, otherwise it was essentially buffing the target allowing them to run away faster/further.

It’s fun to mess around with, but not as useful as mass invis or timewarp in a group.

180 issnt That long when You have a free kill on 10 sec..
Single target, its pvp so its most of the time 1vs1.
and easy to miss with? From a 1200 range? I dont get that…
Its still OP, its the same as your keyboard gets disabled for 10 sec, or a stun from 10sec WITH anti stunbreaker..

Delete Moa Morph!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

180 issnt That long when You have a free kill on 10 sec..
Single target, its pvp so its most of the time 1vs1.
and easy to miss with? From a 1200 range? I dont get thakittens still OP, its the same as your keyboard gets disabled for 10 sec, or a stun from 10sec WITH anti stunbreaker..

Dodge, block, aegis, interrupt, blind… The cast roots the mesmer too.

Yes I agree in 1v1 it is good, just like the bog standard phantasm build – but then we all know 1v1 is unbalanced anyway.

Actually you know what – I agree, delete it and we can get a more useful elite!

Delete Moa Morph!

in Suggestions

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Actually you know what – I agree, delete it and we can get a more useful elite!

TBH if it’s not even that useful for how annoying it is, this is probably the better way to go.

Delete Moa Morph!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jin Lightning.9820

Jin Lightning.9820

Just a slight side note:
I’ve always wondered why the Mesmers don’t have an Illusion summoning Elite skill.
Like “Illusionary Armada” or whatever name you want to call it.

It would summon maybe 5 randon phantasms that last 6sec that just go all out of your target, or all enemies around you.

Yay or nay?

Like I said, just a thought…

-Jin

Delete Moa Morph!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

gw2 is not balanced for 1 vs 1.
turned into a bird?

where is your friend to help you out?

Delete Moa Morph!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wraith.4103

Wraith.4103

OH great! The only real good elite for pvp we have and someone want to delete.
Im ok with this if u delete thief stealth. Because its one of the only ways I can use to beat a thief, plus it have a huge cooldown.

By the way 1vs1 is not unbalanced anyway, its all about ur build. Some builds just CANT win another, thats how it works. The problem is, to counter “x” build sometimes u need to get a not so versatile one.

Adrian Faust – Human Mesmer
—-—Art Of Invasion [ART]——-
Gate of Madness

(edited by Wraith.4103)