Deleted Characters

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gbus.8514

Gbus.8514

Q:

I had 3 80s; an 80 Warrior, 80 Engi, and an 80 Thief. Then I took a month or two break after since the Beta weekend, after 2 weeks of not playing, enjoying other games blah blah blah, my little brother wanted to try playing and deleted all 3 of my guys, I lost armor, weapons, gems, gemstore items (i know i should have put those in my bank, I didnt plan on them being deleted) gold, basically a lot of stuff, and Id just like to see something on the gem store you can use to get deleted characters back, I mean hear me out, lets say you make a new guy, you throw him 2 gold to craft, just so he has etc.. one day you long on and are like "ehh I dont like him that much that 2 gold is gone, I know 2 isnt much but think I on a bigger scale, I wouldnt mind to pay for my guys back, but i thought it was a great idea, I did ask ArenaNet for my guys back, but they wouldnt give them back just my gem store items, so just keep this in mind ArenaNet as an idea, cuz I cant get back into playing cuz I dont want to have to work 3 more guys back to 80 as fun as the game is.

(edited by Gbus.8514)

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: Exi.5109

Exi.5109

I think it’s better if we stick with support for removed characters. It wouldn’t be logical to put something like that into the gemstore, if it is even possible in the first place.

All can be known, and known by me.

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: PwnsFroggles.7561

PwnsFroggles.7561

Your fault you gave your brother your password. I think it maybe against the terms of service also.

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: smezmer.1206

smezmer.1206

I’d be surprised if Anet restored a deleted toon under any circumstance other than if your account was hacked and deleted or an error on their side. I’m actually shocked they gave you the gem shop stuff really. If they ever did implement something like that it would have to have a very limited number of uses, probably something like once month or so. Would be easier for them to give a 24 hour confirmation time so you have time to change your mind.

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheGME.1548

TheGME.1548

Ask Anet to restore your account. I believe they have “recovery snapshots”.

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: KRUSSIDULL.6845

KRUSSIDULL.6845

Ah memories! I remember when my little brother deleted my save in Pokemon I were not happy.

Brute Swiftclaw | Far Shiverpeaks | Mistforged Heroes: tinyurl.com/gw2hero

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

against the terms of service also.

this

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: Saelune.5316

Saelune.5316

This is more of a trust issue than anything Anet can help you with. Sorry though.

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Contact the Support. They may able to do a “rollback” on the account.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

What did you do to your brother to make him hate you so much?

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

Rollback will probably not happen. It is against policy to share accounts and it was YOUR own fault the characters were deleted as you gave someone else access to your account. You should NEVER share your account, even with your family.

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gbus.8514

Gbus.8514

yea cuz i planned on my 10 year old brother messing things up and yea i talked to them and they said they cant do anything for me, and I dont wanna run it again so Im just gonna wait till ESO comes out, it looks better anyway

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

You let your brother play on your account. Since this is against the rules, your account should be fully banned.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Deleted Characters

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mist Y.5214

Mist Y.5214

So what you’re saying is you want the ability to delete your brother?