Deposit all collectables

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

I just started leveling up my weaponsmithing and I would LOVE an inventory function that allows me to click one button and “deposit all collectables” currently in my bags. The amount of mats I’m collecting is just nuts and having to click on each mat individually and deposit it is a drag. It would be even better if there was a setting you could toggle that would automatically deposit all collectables the moment they entered your bags. Something for the next update maybe? Thanks!

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

Okay, done!

Seriously though, this feature already exists. If you look over to the right of your inventory, you’ll see where you can click and you’ll get an option for “Deposit all collectibles”. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Inventory

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Could we maybe bring this forward, as in not hiding this function behind a drop down menu? There could be room for three icons

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Could we maybe bring this forward, as in not hiding this function behind a drop down menu? There could be room for three icons

The problem comes with resizing. If you resize the inventory too small three icons wouldn’t fit. But that seems easy enough to fix. Just give us three icons (deposit, compress, whatever the other one is,) when there is room, and compress it to the current setup if it’s too small for them.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: KratosAngel.7289

KratosAngel.7289

Agree with this, boring to select the deposit each time. Would be pretty nice QoL improvement to have 3 distinct icons.

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

The “deposit collectibles” function is used constantly. It would be a huge QoL improvement to have a dedicated button rather than a drop-down. Just make sure to add to hints an arrow pointing out its function.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Okay, done!

Seriously though, this feature already exists. If you look over to the right of your inventory, you’ll see where you can click and you’ll get an option for “Deposit all collectibles”. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Inventory

Wow! That’s awesome! Forgive my ignorance. And thanks.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lilo.8230

Lilo.8230

Bringing this option to the front would help tremendously whether it’s icons or something else, there are many times I’ve accidentally compacted my inventory instead of depositing my collectibles =x

Cub, Pye, Bay, Fir, Ona, Myci, Baiy, Eixx

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

The problem comes with resizing. If you resize the inventory too small three icons wouldn’t fit. But that seems easy enough to fix. Just give us three icons (deposit, compress, whatever the other one is,) when there is room, and compress it to the current setup if it’s too small for them.

Whatever works, I look at it like this: One icon is already there so there is only a need for two more. The, let’s call it “header-row” doesn’t really get a lot smaller – the only issue would occur if the window wasn’t wide enough anymore – trying to visualize this in my head, who has an inventory window open that is only 1 column wide?

Another idea could be to let us assign a short-cut, p for purge, l for “lump together”? Currently unused I think.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: Firefly.5982

Firefly.5982

Since we are a it…PLEASE remove mini pets from the “Deposit All” function!!!

I can’t ever use the deposit all function, because it stores away my mini pets as well

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lonesamurai.4852

Lonesamurai.4852

Since we are a it…PLEASE remove mini pets from the “Deposit All” function!!!

I can’t ever use the deposit all function, because it stores away my mini pets as well

I stick my fave pet (mini bone chicken) in my invisible bag, that’s what its for

Owner and GW2 DJ, Sanitarium.FM
Guild Leader – Wolf Pack Samurai
Owner and admin, The Guild-Hall2.net

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Firefly.5982

I need everything else to be vendor-able though, besides the mini pet – if I were to use an invisible bag all the stuff in there wouldn’t show up for vendoring, right? Also, the invisible bags with higher slot number are much more expensive, than the regular bas soooo…not everyone can even afford one Just taking the mini pets out of the “Deposit all” would probably help everyone, no?

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

why not put it one step further, make it automatically.
when you get mats you don’t have to use a drop down menu, it’s already in your storage.
saves a ton of time and lowers the chance of an inventory being full for no reason.

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Firefly.5982

No thanks to the automatic one. I like to be able to see what I get from salvaging, opening boxes, drops etc. before deciding what to put away and where

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

No thanks to the automatic one. I like to be able to see what I get from salvaging, opening boxes, drops etc. before deciding what to put away and where

it’s mats alone, you ether let it sit there and make it fill your inventory or put it in your storage…..unless you sometimes throw mats away.

Deposit all collectables

in Suggestions

Firefly.5982

I sell mats to vendors when I have a stack of 250. Or when I know they are useless. Or I want to sell some of them (lodestones and cores for example) to the TP right after getting them.

I really wouldn’t want them to automatically be put into my bank, that’s an extra way to go and get them back out XD A “Deposit All” works for me if it doesn’t include Mini Pets <3