Disable Friendly Targeting

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

I did not see this in the options so I am asking here. Especially in wvw, I am always targeting my allies when trying to target certain enemies. It would be nice to be able to deactivate friendly targeting so I don’t have to constantly click on the sky everytime an ally gets in the way of my enemies.

Anyone else feel the same?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Villious.8530

Villious.8530

In my opinion, targeting in this game is worse than any MMO I’ve ever played, and that’s all the way back to the origional Everquest. Targeting inanimate objects before mobs. When you want the mob that’s at your 12 o’clock, you get the one at your 9 o’clock. So forth and so on. It can be very frustrating sometimes. Maybe other people think different, but that’s my opinion.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Creeper.9360

Creeper.9360

well I don’t know about worst but its pretty bad

they should have just not had targeting in the game

in Suggestions

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Oh it’s the worst alright.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

Are there even any skills that get cast on allies through targeting?

in Suggestions

Zavve.8205

Are there even any skills that get cast on allies through targeting?

If there are it can’t be too many because I have not seen any

in Suggestions

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

there aren’t any single ally target skills, you have to click on someone to see their boons/conditions though, if you are cleansing them.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

in Suggestions

Zavve.8205

there aren’t any single ally target skills, you have to click on someone to see their boons/conditions though, if you are cleansing them.

Maybe we could bind ally targeting to the mouse middle button or something then. I dunno but I just hate how it is so hard to target enemies when I am in wvw.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaukomieli.6740

Kaukomieli.6740

I would love this, because it seems to be a problem for me. Yesterday’s champion fight with a friend consisted of me targeting the healing turret and the friend half of the time despite of my best efforts not to… I just couldn’t seem to hit the champ with the mouse cursor, no matter what I did… it’s even worse if there are multiple people around…