Dive Button, Please

Dive Button, Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eleri Tezhme.3048

Eleri Tezhme.3048

While you can plug in keybinds for ‘swim up’ and ‘swim down’, those only work once you are actually underwater, the keybind for ‘swim down’ will not make you go from swimming on the surface to swimming underwater.

Right now the only ways to go underwater are to jump in from a higher point (not always available), or adjust your camera angle and move forward; which is lots of busy work, especially a pain when something is attacking you from underwater (or one of your underwater skills knocks you back to the surface!) , and then you have to put everything back when you get out of the water.

It would be a huge help if there could be a keybind that specifically covered the dive from surface swimming to underwater swimming. I was honestly surprised there wasn’t one… I thought I was just being oblivious to where to set the bind.

Dive Button, Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I haven’t had any issue with this, but then I do most of my movement with the mouse. So I just hold both buttons down and push forward. Down I go.

Dive Button, Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: CTzar.8542

CTzar.8542

Agree 100%. Make swim down drop us below the surface.

Dive Button, Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Sometimes I forget some people don’t control the camera with the mouse.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Dive Button, Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

i hold both mouse buttons and it seems to make me go under water?

Dive Button, Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Puddles.6385

Puddles.6385

if you jump while at the surface, you’ll sink a bit when you come back down.

I agree that swim down should do this, but if you want a quick workaround, it’s worked fine for me.