Do you want to farm low lvl maps as 80?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azure Guardian.8569

Azure Guardian.8569

Q:

Make precursors drop in Highly increased rates in certain regions(one region/map drops a certain precursor A LOT more often). Overall farm rate for all other items could be 70-80% of cursed shore comparison for 80 lvl characters.

I want to play these nice maps and “farm” something as now its like Cursed Shore 24/7!

(edited by Azure Guardian.8569)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

A:

Yeah you have a point.

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

in Suggestions

Azure Guardian.8569

As an example ive played this game 500+ hours. Now im trying to get 100% world completition and I find all these great events! Why couldn’t you play these events later in game?

Why couldn’t we farm these as 80 lvl and get 80 lvl loots?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

Whenever I go to low level maps I get lvl 80 gear mixed in with gear that is of the zone’s level. How is that different from what you are asking? Seems like if you want to “farm” gear, going to the dragon events seems to be the best way to do it if you don’t want to deal with putting people together for dungeons.

in Suggestions

Azure Guardian.8569

Whenever I go to low level maps I get lvl 80 gear mixed in with gear that is of the zone’s level. How is that different from what you are asking? Seems like if you want to “farm” gear, going to the dragon events seems to be the best way to do it if you don’t want to deal with putting people together for dungeons.

You get like 10-20% of the value that you get in cursed shore if im correct. Why would you farm 10-20% value? Also you get like 5% the value if you are in 1-15 lvl area.

And like I said I want to see all maps and farm in all areas not just cursed shore and one dragon event. lol..

in Suggestions

Azure Guardian.8569

Let me put again:

There are a lot of great maps.

I want to play great maps and get something valuable at the same time. Like 70-80% value of what you get in Cursed Shore farming chains

(edited by Azure Guardian.8569)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

I use to play a game called shadowbane and they implemented something where one zone/map would drop better loot and exp for 2 hours, then it’d switch to another.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ferum Flamebender.5910

Ferum Flamebender.5910

This is very true. I’m doing my dailies in low level areas, and ended up with level 10 exotics -.-. Samething with world completion. I already finished it, but dam I sold some low level shot…

Aetra Ironbender, Rated E for Engineer- [WoT] Warlocks of Tyria- Far Shiverpeaks