Does Anet Look at Forums?

in Suggestions

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

I am sure that there are one or two good ideas in the suggestions page of the forums, but do the devs go through them and take any into consideration? It would be awesome to see one of your suggestions be implemented into the game at some point.

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blazer Hellsing.9184

Blazer Hellsing.9184

Yes they do, infact from my experience they are the only mmorpg company that legitametly look at forums.

Main: Thief
Alts: Warrior, Necromancer, Mesmer, Elementalist (bunker)

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

AFAIK, they do not monitor the suggestions forum at all, other than to close threads with ‘not gonna happen’. Please, prove me wrong, I beg of you.

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard

in Suggestions

zallis.2138

a while back, I posted this same question on the blizzard forums for WoW and a dev responded. They said “Yes.”. thats it. lol

en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azaziel.3608

Azaziel.3608

The fact that a dev doesn’t post “read” on a thread doesn’t mean they didn’t look at it…at least that’s my hope xD

in Suggestions

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

They certainly looked at the Suggestions forum in Beta, so I’d imagine they’re still doing so. A great number of features in the game now came from player commentary during Beta (having /say and custom emotes, for example).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crawford.4135

Crawford.4135

Well, you don’t see them replying to this thread do you?

I think that answers enough

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

in Suggestions

zallis.2138

Well, you don’t see them replying to this thread do you?

I think that answers enough

Okay, I know they arent gonna post on each thread, but the question was are they looking at them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

If you look the link provided by Ronah, you will understand that the dev team cannot answer to each given thread because of how hectic it does get in this subforum; that does not mean, on the other hand, that they are not reading them. This subsection is indeed important because it gives new insights to the team, thanks to the community (some of which are being considered). In the future we will implement a more systematic way for you to send us your suggestions.

We will proceed now to close the thread.

Thanks.