Don't nerf AoE

Don't nerf AoE

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

All of you saying nerfing isn’t the way to go.

See ‘League of Legends’. :P

ANet is following their principles in many ways (Some Riot Games staff even worked on GW2). Get used to it.

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

Don't nerf AoE

in Suggestions

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

Never played LoL…no interest in it.
Hearing that they are following principles of a game I have zero interest in…rather than sticking with principles that held strong in GW1…is sad and shows Anet is deservign of even less respect and trust than before.

Don't nerf AoE

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

And instead of nerfing, buff the UP things. Balance is boring and, speaking directly, you’ll never reach e-Sports.

I’ve seen many games destroyed in the name of Balance. Balance does lead to boring predictable gameplay with no tactics.

Imbalance creates exciting unpredictable gameplay. As long as each side has it’s own strengths and weaknesses to the other side. (ex. in old Socom’s Seals had the best weopans while terrorists had the map advantage.)

in a NUTshell, this. one of the reasons wow became the badword in gaming is BECAUSE they did SO much to dumb down the game in the name of "fairness" and "balance." people have said, forever, that a GOOD player CAN find a way to work around any build, any profession -- it's the bad players who start screaming/crying, and developers get stupid and bring out the nerfbat.

anet, c’mon guys. LOOK at the beautiful professions you’ve given us. stop a moment and THINK that YOU built some of these professions to be heavily aoe-dependent. then tell me/us in WHAT world it makes sense to make those professions useless?? yeah, i’m talking necro, i’m talking ele, i’m talking engineer …

get a clue, guys. don’t destroy your game THIS soon outta the gate!