Don't remove MF. Make it a fractal.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pachuri.2014

Pachuri.2014

I would personally love to have Molten facility added to fractals. It would be a complete shame if we could never play it again after the 12th. Perhaps even a shortened version of it to fit the fractal style?

in Suggestions

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

This idea is awesome.

I think the dungeon would require to be shortened and there should be only one boss of the boss (either the dredge or the fire legion one as alternitive).

As the fractals of the mist resemble memories of things that happened in the past (e.g. the war between charr and human) this would fit in perfectly.

The “fiery allience fractal”. It even sounds awesome :P
The achievement would be not to be hit by the traps or by the bosses (charr) waves.

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

in Suggestions

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

really good idea… i though it is too good to be the part of only one time event too shorter and maybe easier version could be good as a fractal, concept is definitely worth it

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doomguard.5094

Doomguard.5094

This idea is awesome.

I think the dungeon would require to be shortened and there should be only one boss of the boss (either the dredge or the fire legion one as alternitive).

As the fractals of the mist resemble memories of things that happened in the past (e.g. the war between charr and human) this would fit in perfectly.

The “fiery allience fractal”. It even sounds awesome :P
The achievement would be not to be hit by the traps or by the bosses (charr) waves.

Or maybe leave it exactly like it is, with both bosses, but make it the 4th bonus fractal so we have some alternative to Jade Maw’s Solid Ocean fractal. Okay maybe there could be a slight reduction in trash mobs since this dungeon can take a while.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

In fact, just make a fractal out of every 1 time event (when possible). Would stop a lot of crying when ppl miss out on an event. Karka event for example.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teraphas.6210

Teraphas.6210

A short version would be necessary. Current design is quoted as one hour intended. Far to long for a fractal. Also seeing as fractsls often have multiple routes or different events along the path does open it up again.

Slice and dice the map some. That drill at the beging woukd be a great randomizer. The drill could go and serve as the shady between sections vs the current paths full of mobs. As it drills the left or right sides open up randomly allowing a few trash fights and then a fight with the weapon tester or the ember boss. You then take another tunneler to the final arena and one of the two makes a cameo. Up the randoness as to which of the bosses 2 versions shows up for an unpresidented 4 boss possibilty at the end.

It would be fun.

Another possibility is keep the last fight and escape as is and have it rotate out with the jade sea event as the bonus round event. So its not only the epic fight but the getting to a safe extraction point. Failing to make the run to the ectraction point should have some penalty. Question is should it be an extra piece of broken armor as the team has to rerun it or should your final reward be dinged slightly as our tour guide msnaged to pull you out after all but at a higher cost (hence smaller reward)

You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter

in Suggestions

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

Or maybe leave it exactly like it is, with both bosses, but make it the 4th bonus fractal so we have some alternative to Jade Maw’s Solid Ocean fractal. Okay maybe there could be a slight reduction in trash mobs since this dungeon can take a while.

not really, low level fractals take maybe 10-15 minutes to complete? this dungeon is MUCH longer and harder, it would need huge nerf to make it faster or making fractal only from a final part

In fact, just make a fractal out of every 1 time event (when possible). Would stop a lot of crying when ppl miss out on an event. Karka event for example.

good idea, final part of Karka event would be very good fractal, but faster version, event was really hard and long

in Suggestions

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Oh please no. If those bosses use world wide 6 second agony I’m gonna quit. Plus Jade Maw is one of the bosses that works different than every other boss in the game while the boss of the fiery allience works equally to every normal boss with the exception of some dodging.

At the beginning:
Dessa: “Hey… I remember this from somwhere not to long ago…”

After defeating the boss:
Dessa: “What? They’re going to blast the whole facility. You need to get out!”

At the end:
Dessa: “Uff.. that was close. Tell me when you want to move on.”

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

(edited by GreenNekoHaunt.8527)

in Suggestions

Posted by: dudikoff.3645

dudikoff.3645

Awesome idea!

All temp content like this could be adapted and added to fractals. Mad King from Halloween patch could be a Jade Maw type boss.

in Suggestions

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Awesome idea!

All temp content like this could be adapted and added to fractals. Mad King from Halloween patch could be a Jade Maw type boss.

That does not work. Some of the temporal content reappears every year. Like Halloween, Super Adventure Box, Winter stuff. However the Molten Facility is a one time event in history. After this living story is over we’ll never see it again. Not even next year. However a new living story may come.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pachuri.2014

Pachuri.2014

I just find it annoying how they’re adding this good content to the game and only giving players a couple of weeks to experience.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teraphas.6210

Teraphas.6210

I just find it annoying how they’re adding this good content to the game and only giving players a couple of weeks to experience.

Colin posted a response to this recently

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Official-explanation-for-temporary-content/first#post1949860
Fractals or bounties seem likely places for frost and flame content to end up

You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter

in Suggestions

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

Brilliant! I love this dungeon and i dont want it become such a waste, its vivid they’ve worked a lot on it. Molten Alliance Fractal, would be nice.