Down-Camera is an abomination²³

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jennaissance.2195

Jennaissance.2195

All I want is an option that my camera doesn’t change when I go down. The extremely zoomed-in view makes me nauseous to the bone.
Also when I use my 3-skill, it resets my camera (WHY!? Just why.) to behind my character for no apparent reason, even with the “auto follow char” cam option turned off. This in turn makes me unable to use my 2 skill (thief escape) because I have to rotate the camera again and then search for the spot I wanted to port to again, and then fiddle with the distance because the camera is SO CLOSE to the ground – and by that time, my 3-skill will already have worn off. In both PvP and PvE this has caused me COUNTLESS unnecessary, preventable deaths.

Down-camera is frustrating beyond belief. Give me an option to turn this off. Please. I beg you.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Seconded.

Zoomed in view is made much worse with the added fuzz stuff that is now on the edge of the screen :$

I flat out hate the downed state camera rotating.
It did it in Guild Wars which was a tad annoying, but at least once you pointed the camera where you wanted it, it stayed there.

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Suggestions

Posted by: herzeleid.3719

herzeleid.3719

I absolutely agree. Zoomed view is terrible. It would be a LOT better if instead the camera would zoom out.

Right now when I’m downed my computer almost crashes because of all the effects I’m zooming into!