Downgrade Ascended Weapons in WvW.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Joxer.4807

Joxer.4807

I have simple suggestion: make the ascended gear downscale to exotic when you join WvW. In this way PvE players would have their reward and WvW players no malus for not farming.

Aurin Striate – Engineer – Ring of Fire

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kelnis.1829

Kelnis.1829

Conversely, normalize all gear to exotic level within WvW.

However, that said, I do not approve of this idea. Ascended items adds a very, very small amount of vertical progression. Without vertical progression of some sort, you will start bleeding players who yearn for tangible rewards. Ascended weapons (and armor) should be the last tier of gear they introduced. While the possibility for new tiers exist, they seem sincere in regards to keeping ascended the end-game item status.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I do not agree with this suggestion.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Suggestions

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

If you lose to someone with 5% better stats than you then you would had lost anyway bad idea.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

If you lose to someone with 5% better stats than you then you would had lost anyway bad idea.

Really? If the opponent has 5% more health and I was just about to kill him, but somehow he managed to get me all because that 5% health. Do you really think that is fair?

Do you really think that I, with:

• 11 sets of gear (66 pieces)
  • Over 70 pieces of exotic weapons with different sigils and stats.

Do you think it would be fair to introduce these ascended items and downgrade all mine?

I have no problem if these ascended items are only usable in dungeons, but when it comes to WvW that is a slap on the face for gamers like myself.