Dreamcleaver Gathering Tools

in Suggestions

Posted by: AliceKaye.1903

AliceKaye.1903

Q:

To someone at ANet: Would it be possible that you will sell a sickle & mining pick made to look similar to the Dreamcleaver Logging Axe?

This axe is gorgeous and fits so well with my Sylvari. I would love to see additional tools that have this same look.

Arcanist Norri | Ceirynn | Darbii | Emlyn | Nyssi | Teltiu
Alice Kaye’s Twitter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Clockwork Bard.3105

Clockwork Bard.3105

That would be awesome, but it’s my understanding that the Dreamcleaver is part of the Bone Pick and Jack-in-the-Box Scythe set.

Edit: If it were confirmed that there would be a full “Dream” set like this, then I would make them my first perma-gather purchases. The aesthetic is understated compared to the other tools and pleasant.

(edited by Clockwork Bard.3105)

in Suggestions

AliceKaye.1903

Exactly! I didn’t want something super flashy, which is why I haven’t bought any of the previous tools. It’s very simplistic, it’s not loud and it actually looks like an axe rather than something else.

They’ve really got something good here, they really ought to capitalize on it and make a full set of “Dream” gathering tools.

Alice Kaye’s Twitter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Draco.2806

Draco.2806

I agree, it looks amazing.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

I can’t see it happening sadly.

From the way they have been releasing these tools it has been 1 each month or two (rough guess off the top of my head) and it seems to fit into what ever holiday event or living story is happening at that time. I doubt we will have this tower/toxic living story for the next couple of months. Also my guess is one of the next two tools will be Christmas themed.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

in Suggestions

AliceKaye.1903

Yeah, it’s a shame they won’t release all three at once. I’d buy the other two without a second thought. This axe is gorgeous. :|

Alice Kaye’s Twitter