Dual Wield Attacking

Dual Wield Attacking

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pharoah.9364

Pharoah.9364

I always loved to Dual Wield over using one weapon that’s slower but significantly more powerful. I think the Dual wielded weps should attack 1 at a time back in forth in a fluent pace rather than dual wielding nd it just be there for skills.

Dual Wield Attacking

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Generally the 1st half of the attack bar is the mainhand. The second half is the off hand. You can do it but your gotta do it yourself by pressing the buttons to make it happen. Otherwise, in order for a-net to make it attack with both in auto attack then they will half to revamp the entire attack system just for specific weapon combinations.

Dual Wield Attacking

in Suggestions

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

But off-hand skills can’t be combined very well with main hand skills as all off-hand skills have a great cool down and the animations do not fit.

I’d love to use an off-hand sword after the second main-hand strike to strike with the off-hand sword and giving a last hit with the main-hand sword.

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

Dual Wield Attacking

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

That would involve a-net revamping the entire attack system. They would need to rework separate animations for every weapon combination. It’s not just a simple tweak of adding one animation for two swords. It’s a major overhaul of the entire system because there are so many combinations. And the effects are tied to the chain of specific weapons.