Duel 1vs1

Duel 1vs1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phoenix.9805

Phoenix.9805

The game need a “Duel” option, so we can challenge our friends in our own world, Just add a “Duel” option, so we can accept or decline a fight with anyone in the world, just for fun.

Duel 1vs1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Northelius.5381

Northelius.5381

Agreed…… no duel…. this is very weird. Simply adding such possiblity of fighting with friend + option to check if someone want to ignore any invites to duel so it doesn’t popup as window. Some people are kids who spam it. I met many people in Mist who entered public server and then was like “we fight 1v1 here, go away!”. Cause casual player has nothing better to do but enter 50 public, not private, servers in search of one where people actually play tdm not 1v1 -.-

Duel 1vs1

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

By default, this should have a block all duel requests option.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

Duel 1vs1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

As long as its restricted to a PvP area I’m fine with it but no open world dueling.

Duel 1vs1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Northelius.5381

Northelius.5381

Why not Adine, that’s the whole point. Who gives a skritt about PvP dueling. It’s PvP… the point is to test yourself with your PvE items, skills etc… perhaps at lower level not 80 fully geared….. Also in PvE you can have very diferent stats then in PvP. Each item can be picked personally, not one with global stats.

Duel 1vs1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phoenix.9805

Phoenix.9805

exactly, of course, there must be some places where the duel is restricted, like Cities and camps, but in open world we should be able to fight our friends…

Duel 1vs1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Why not Adine,

Dueling=PvP=PvP zone
Open World=PvE=Not in the mood for or dont care PvP

Like i said i mind dueling in and of itself as long as its kept in a PvP zone . heck even give the dueling area observer mode so people can watch fights like a Colosseum