Dung grouping

Dung grouping

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blake.3609

Blake.3609

I find it so hard to find a group for any dungeon on my sever, one thing that another game did that made it very fun was put a auto group across all the servers. if they can do it i believe arena net could do it to. it would improve the game a great deal and would allow people such as my self to be able to do dungeons, and see the content in them

Dung grouping

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ice Furl.4982

Ice Furl.4982

Something I would very much like to see and it could prevent these awful downtimes when it is impossible to get into a dungeon

Dung grouping

in Suggestions

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I hope this does come along for people that don’t have thriving guild or friend groups for such things.

Meanwhile, “dung,” really? I don’t equate dungeons with wading through manure but that abbreviation keeps raising unpleasant mental images. At least use “dunj” if you must shorten the word, so it will be pronounced like the start of the word. I’m begging, here. Not aiming it at you, Blake, I just finally snapped.

Dung grouping

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lemuria.3195

Lemuria.3195

For some reason the title had me thinking of poo flinging monkeys arranging their missiles into various different categories. Aren’t I a charmer? As for dungeon grouping, a simple LFG tag might work, but one of the foundations for them being able to retain the wonderous subscription free service is minimizing online traffic. Adding a search engine and LFG tags might greatly increase the strain.