Dungeon Armor

Dungeon Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Greyt.4815

Greyt.4815

Q:

Please do something to prevent people from buying the wrong class dungeon armor or make it exchangable for the correct class. I bought 5/6 or the wrong pieces today— it cost me a months worth of work and is the type of thing that makes you just want to quit. With 5 characters at 80 needing gear plus the stupid additional 1500 tokens I need for gifts for legendaries and the restrictions on dungeon rewards. I am absolutely sick and can’t afford to just scrap the armor but it is souldbound not even account bound so I can do NOTHING with it! I know others who have done this also but not to a nearly full set, so it is definitely a problem.

Dungeon Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doomguard.5094

Doomguard.5094

Upon purchase you are kindly asked “Are you really sure you want to spend XX tokens to buy this armor?”. Blindly saying yes without triple checking if you are buying the correct armor is entirely your own fault, the armor you cannot wear is also clearly marked with red restrictions.

Dungeon Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

Actually, some of the dungeon vendors don’t have a double check box appear
I could buy some exotic pieces of the wrong type (I’ve done it once) and it won’t ask me if it’s the right purchase. But the potions that cost like 1 or 10 tokens have the dialogue box for some reason…
So basically, this just needs to be fixed

Dungeon Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doomguard.5094

Doomguard.5094

Actually, some of the dungeon vendors don’t have a double check box appear
I could buy some exotic pieces of the wrong type (I’ve done it once) and it won’t ask me if it’s the right purchase. But the potions that cost like 1 or 10 tokens have the dialogue box for some reason…
So basically, this just needs to be fixed

If that is true, then yes, that needs to be fixed.

Dungeon Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: synch.2980

synch.2980

…but it is souldbound not even account bound so I can do NOTHING with it! …

It’s not much, but you can move the skin to another character on your account – but it’s not cheap. You need to use a (probably fine) transmutation stone to transmute the dungeon armor to a piece of white-level armor. That will make it account bound, and you can stick it in the bank.

Then, you can use another (again, probably fine) transmutation stone to move the skin to actually-useful armor on another character on your account.

Small consolation for the wasted dungeon tokens, but it may be more of a use than salvaging them would be for you, if the looks were the primary thing you wanted from the armor…

Oh, and be careful to pick the right skin while transmuting

Dungeon Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: francesca.6170

francesca.6170

Would it be so bad to have my class armor/weapon someway highlighted right in the vendor list?
Why do I have to scroll almost the whole list and look at each item details to find my class, while I’m really interested just in 1/3 of them?
Maybe that’s our fault to not pay so much attention but a user friendly interface is always appreciate expecially for soulboud items, which is definitly an “unrecoverable” error.
Can’t you at least advise with a specific message when asking for confirmation that the item can not be equipped?
Thanks.