Dungeon Finder

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Enma Ai.4578

Enma Ai.4578

I’m sure there are a few posts on this but it needs to keep being brought up. Since the fractals have been introduced, there has been an ongoing need for a dungeon finder.
It wouldnt be so bad if there were only 10 fractals, but its limitless from what I’ve seen. Thats makes finding people in the higher fractals kinda hard to find.
This could be a server wide dungeon finder so you dont have to try not to get spam blocked trying to find a group.
Yes I’m also aware someone made a lfg webpage, but its not the same.
Personally I normally do dungeons and fractals with my guild, but so many others have a hard time finding them.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

Well either this or the LFG channel is a need.

The website is not a solution , to begin with this is a third party thing we use to get an edge , like the dragon timers or ori location.

Should not be something we need to run simple dungeons.

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fabuloso.7846

Fabuloso.7846

we need a LFG fast.. spending long time finding a group

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Negrul.5423

Negrul.5423

Add a proper dungeon finder to this game already. It’s one of the best things a MMO game can have.

Proper Dungeon Finder is needed.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

A dungeon finder might reduce gear checks. Imagine a dungeon finder that only lets you specify which dungeon path and FOTM difficulty. I see two scenarios happening:
– There are too many people who don’t meet their standards. Currently they can save tune by stating the gear requirement their LFG message. But the dungeon finder will keep spiting out people who fail the check, and the people trying to make the check will have no choice but to see how much time they are wasting.
– There are lots of people who meet the check. Again the gear checkers are forced to waste time only to find it doesn’t help.
In both cases, they may eventually decide that checks waste too much time and either stop using the dungeon finder, or they will decided that the FOTM difficulty check is good enough and stop imposing further checks.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

Would be nice to help find people for low level dungeons too. I can never find anyone.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

You can find the LFG suggestion as well as many other in this thread https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Game-Improvement-Suggestions/page/23#post875219. Please feel free to join in and add whatever you think might improve the game.

Thanks for your understanding