Dungeon Finder

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Quorthun.9251

Quorthun.9251

I understand there are a lot of topics about this case, but I believe it is my duty as well to post another topic about the subject myself.. I only have about an hour a day to play the game and I haven’t been able to try out any of the dungeons yet. I would rather there be an instant press button to where i can jump into the dungeon instantly rather then have to spam for a group in Lions Arch for an hour. A dungeon finder would be god like, especially for us that cannot commit to that much time in the game. As I recall, the main purpose of this game was to lure more casual MMO players into it. I simply just do not have the time to keep playing MMO’s the way I used to anymore and would like an instant enter dungeon button.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Not trying to be rude but the Dev’s have already stated they are working on something like this. Using the Search function provided on the forums will help in finding what dev’s have said about any particular subject.

It will save you time and effort and save the forums form yet another repeat thread of the same thing that has been posted 40 some odd times before you.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Quorthun.9251

I appreciate your concerns about hving the same thing posted 40 some odd times, however I will add onto the 40 times to make it 41 to hopefully help increase the level of awareness that arenanet should be taking this issue. Even if it does not help, it still relieves me knowing that I helped assist in suggesting a dungeon finder to be put into Guild Wars 2.

(edited by Moderator)

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Kaimick.5109

But that is just it the Dev’s have already stated that in the future patches there will be a LFG system implemented. What it entails or how it will work they have not released nor when they will. Although with that said with out a official dev posting I would almost agree with you be it rather annoying at times, but since they are putting it in, the repeating threads like this is beating a dead horse.

Again not trying to troll of be rude just saying; and you wont be the last person trust me one of these pops up about every day if not multiple times everyday, it is like a kid asking for ice cream 500 times after you said they were getting some.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Quorthun.9251

I understand that the devs have future plans on implementing an LFG system, however the point is we want them to put it above of whatever it is that is on the top of their priority list simply by crying litttle babies that ask for ice cream 500 times. Eventually the baby will triumph over the parents and get the ice cream. Repeating threads like these is not beating a dead horse, it’s simply crying out like a little baby in a mature manner. Arenanet is a business, and they do listen to their fanbase, however, they will listen to the fanbase that cries out the most. And those who do cry out the most, obviously will be the ones who stand the most wether they are annoying or not annoying. I would very much prefer for 50 of these topics to pop up every day on the suggestions forum (by different players of course)

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Knyx.4239

Knyx.4239

NO DUNGEON FINDER AGAIN plz… it ruined other games… people need to talk to feel good.. people need to search for social interaction.. not just click on a button and be a part of an invisible queue.

Knyx – Thief – [uPT] @ Seafarer’s Rest
Google “Grow uP” e Faz a Apply..!
Play Hard, Live Fast, Win Moar..!

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Kaimick.5109

NO DUNGEON FINDER AGAIN plz… it ruined other games… people need to talk to feel good.. people need to search for social interaction.. not just click on a button and be a part of an invisible queue.

They already said they were

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Kaimick.5109

I understand that the devs have future plans on implementing an LFG system, however the point is we want them to put it above of whatever it is that is on the top of their priority list simply by crying litttle babies that ask for ice cream 500 times. Eventually the baby will triumph over the parents and get the ice cream. Repeating threads like these is not beating a dead horse, it’s simply crying out like a little baby in a mature manner. Arenanet is a business, and they do listen to their fanbase, however, they will listen to the fanbase that cries out the most. And those who do cry out the most, obviously will be the ones who stand the most wether they are annoying or not annoying. I would very much prefer for 50 of these topics to pop up every day on the suggestions forum (by different players of course)

You can throw out 100 it wont matter Arena net is not a company that puts things out half finished. It will be out when it comes out, 500 people making threads about the same thing is not going to get them to complete it any faster. Regardless of what people seem to think, most good parents will deny a child ice cream if they can’t learn to be patient and not to be a pain, I know my children learned that real quick regardless of what I told hem I would give them. If they acted up or kept asking after I already told them to stop they lost their treat. Do I think that Arena net will do that probably not, but just because they wont doesn’t mean you have to flood the forums with a topic that has already been decided on. That is the mature thing to do, say, " cool they are adding it now sit back and wait" not flood the forums with 600 more threads about something that is not needed because you think your going to get something faster.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Instead of another “pls add this” thread, you should try…i don’t know…actually adding a suggestion?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Global-LFG-UI-and-Feature/first

They have already stated they have it planned, but nothing is stopping you from trying to throw out positive ideas their way…your post however, lacks that completely.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Negrul.5423

Negrul.5423

There is absolutely nothing wrong with reminding them how important it is to ADD a proper DUNGEON FINDER. It was an awesome addition to quite a few other games, it will be a great addition to this game as well.

Proper Dungeon Finder is needed.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: derevan.8751

derevan.8751

And if possible an dungeon finder for everyone (all server on one dungeon finder). It is a pain un the a.s to find group for certain dungeon now and it will give the dungeoners a real happy time to be able to do dungeon easily without searching for hours when you play only one or two hours a day.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Knyx.4239

Knyx.4239

Disagree Disagreeeee… LFG Chat is enough plz

Knyx – Thief – [uPT] @ Seafarer’s Rest
Google “Grow uP” e Faz a Apply..!
Play Hard, Live Fast, Win Moar..!

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: derevan.8751

derevan.8751

The dungeon Finder will also give a new life to low level population server because people will once again be able to do dungeon.

It is the best thing that can happen to GW2 now.

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Kaimick.5109

There is absolutely nothing wrong with reminding them how important it is to ADD a proper DUNGEON FINDER. It was an awesome addition to quite a few other games, it will be a great addition to this game as well.

your right there is nothing wrong with reminding someone how crucial something may be, when they are not in the process of doing it already.

But they are ALREADY DOING IT which means making more threads about it is absurd. That is like me making a thread saying I want Legendary weapons to be put into the game I think it will be a good thing, also can you add in exotic type armors that have different effects like maybe, fire coming out of different places on the armor.

It is redundant and childish to keep on posting threads on something they are already doing. if you want to see what the new LFG is more than likely going to look like just in game go to

GW2lfg.com

Otherwise find an existing thread that has 500 post on it and make your comment there, just cause you have a different idea on it doesn’t mean you should make 50 different threads on it. Post your ideas on the already existing thread.

I mean seriously isn’t there a rule against repeat threads in the forums?

Dungeon Finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Negrul.5423

Negrul.5423

The dungeon Finder will also give a new life to low level population server because people will once again be able to do dungeon.

It is the best thing that can happen to GW2 now.

Exactly.

Proper Dungeon Finder is needed.