Dungeon Finder, See other ppl gear,duel

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fabuloso.7846

Fabuloso.7846

There are 3 things that i think that is missing in this game. First is the dungeon finder where you can go to a dungeon and find ppl that want to do the dungeon from anywhere, 2 is that we should be able to see other ppl gear stats (view other ppl gear so you can compare and see what can you do to improve ur gear), and 3 and the most importante is the 1v1 duel i really want to duel my friends to and other ppl from anywhere just like wow.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

I don’t want you to see the stats on my gear. There’s no secret behind how to upgrade your own gear. Knowing the exact stats of anyone else’s gear set simply gives you information you shouldn’t have (in PVP/WvW, anyway). I realize this is something that’s fairly common in other MMO’s—and I think it’s ill advised there, as well—but if they added it here, I’d demand a toggle to allow others to view your gear details or keep them private.

The other two I agree with.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Heimerchina.3871

Heimerchina.3871

Dungeon Finder is really important to be introduced. I hate to takes 2-3 hours trying to group a team of 5 when there is some events like Halloween, FOTM, which toke away 80% of the players in a single server.