Dungeon Idea for the PvEr

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cross.1678

Cross.1678

A dungeon idea for the PvE community. Make a ‘tower’ of multiple floors (I’d like at least 25 floors to begin with) where you fight bosses only. The higher the level, the harder the boss obviously. Make it so that it requires tokens from the instances to open the floor EVERY time you want to fight the boss. (i.e. 25 tokens to open the first floor EVERY time you want to clear that boss, 30 tokens for the second floor, 50 for the third, etc.) You must beat the boss on each floor before advancing to the next floor.

Make the bosses difficulty equivalent or harder than giganticus lupicus from Arah. Make a time achievement of when you completed the boss for the people who are competitive in PvE content.

Reward-wise, that will be up to what ANet wants to give the people.

I think this idea would be easy to expand on in the future. Just add more floors and more bosses.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rise.9702

Rise.9702

I like it. 1+
/15chaaaar.

You sir are a Scholar and Gentlekitten.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nels the Cornwhisperer.8025

Nels the Cornwhisperer.8025

Yeah, boss rush mode from a console game. Take all of the dungeon out of the dungeon, and just skip to the part that drops the loot, only make it cost the loot to get in, and reward.... something?

No.

How far that little candle throws its beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
- William Shakespear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cross.1678

Cross.1678

Yeah, boss rush mode from a console game. Take all of the dungeon out of the dungeon, and just skip to the part that drops the loot, only make it cost the loot to get in, and reward…. something?

No.

No…we’re keeping the dungeons that they have right now. We just need to get tokens from those dungeons to have access to this “tower” place. That way it keeps the current content viable.