Dungeon finder

Dungeon finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: toafarmer.8401

toafarmer.8401

I dont even understand why you released the game without it.

Dungeon finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: dndhatcher.1769

dndhatcher.1769

I wouldnt want a dungeon queue that dumped me with random people

A quick improvement would be a /dungeon chat channel that was server global (not map specific). At least you could be grinding events in Orr and see requests for one more for CM from a group in Queensdale.

Some kind of LFG tool that was server wide would be better. Even one where someone could start a group and give some memo about what dungeon they would do and you could see the memo and whisper them to get an invite.

Gamerspride [Game]

Dungeon finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daemon.7682

Daemon.7682

I would love one.

Dungeon finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

Honestly , even if just for fractals , i think there should be one , finding people for one specific level is a bit bothersome.

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch

Dungeon finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Keeper Of The Rift.5604

Keeper Of The Rift.5604

I’m 50/50 on this. In regards to Fractals, I would like to have an easier way to play the dungeon with people on the same difficulty level as I am on. It is tough to find people on my world/version of Lion’s Arch sometimes. In this special case, a better party search system or queue would be helpful. On the other hand, some sort of automatic queue or party maker seems unnatural. You could be forcibly paired up with incompetent people or have bad party profession compositions which would lead to much raging and quitting of parties. I think it would be best to leave it alone. I think it would be too difficult to get a balanced system set up. The quickest and easiest fix would be to improve party search across world.

Dungeon finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: drifter.8453

drifter.8453

Honestly , even if just for fractals , i think there should be one , finding people for one specific level is a bit bothersome.

agree there are always them players that fly through dungeons as fast as the can(Content Locust) and will most likely refuse to run, say level 1 dificulty setting again.

I think we should get a LFG system and am able to set the dificulty of what you want. You would of course have to be the leader of the group to be allow to set the difficulty to what you want, also allow other players to adjust the difficulty to what they want to join.

so the text will look something like this:

Guardian lvl 80 1 Fractal group leader
Elementilist 80 1 wants to join level 1 fractal

Anyone can be the leader as long as the player was the first person to enter in the LFG system. The first player will auto lock the level dificulty out so no other player in their group can freely change it at will. The auto lock will take effect when the group loads into the instance.

Then once 1 is done and the level 80 guardian wants to go to 2 then he will have to leave the instance and pick 2 as long there is just one open slot left. if there isn’t then he has the choice to leave group and join on someone else’s 2 group.

But with an open slot left, that lvl 80 Guardian will be group leader again. If there is no open slot then the Guardian will be auto queued to join a level 2 fractal, or any other dificulty level. It would look something like this:

Leave Instance:
LFG Fractal of the Mists:
Warrior lvl 80 2 group leader
Guardian lvl 80 2 wants to join 2 Fractal
Mesmer lvl 80 2 wants to join 2 fractal

and so on, and so fourth.

Dungeon finder

in Suggestions

Posted by: BRH CSULB Zombie.8421

BRH CSULB Zombie.8421

GW2 confuses me so much. they did so much so well so flawlessly. but then…. stuff like this happens and you sit back for a second and go.. wait WHAT!? are you ##$ kidding me? they dont have THAT!?

its the curse of a good game, really. when its good and polished its great… except that one little smudge you find. then its so glaringly obvious and ugly it nags at you constantly… like spam in lion’s arch. how irritating. oh and wanting a mohawk vigil helmet and finding out at level 80 you need to make a new character to get one cuz you joined the wrong order. some bizarre development iterations there…