Dye Panel Toggle Feature

Dye Panel Toggle Feature

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rattus.1462

Rattus.1462

As a disclaimer, this suggestion isn’t groundbreaking nor would I expect it to be implemented and I had trouble finding a relevant thread using the search option.

When I was going through the trading post, buying off all the common dyes, every so often I would skip over one and have to exhaustively search for it again. My proposal is the addition of a setting that allows a character’s dye panel to display all possible dyes.

The benefits are that a person can quickly figure out which dyes they want to get for their character (especially if it is all of them) and preview them without resorting to using the trading post or other mediums. The obvious problem which arises from my suggestion is the sheer amount of dyes in the game cluttering up the dye panel (despite them not being earnt yet), therefore I reason that making it a toggle feature to turn on/off would suffice.

Dye Panel Toggle Feature

in Suggestions

Posted by: Panda.1967

Panda.1967

That would be nice… I know I’d use such a feature to identify dyes to buy on a particular character for their outfit.

Please stop assuming I’m a guy… I am female.

Dye Panel Toggle Feature

in Suggestions

Posted by: VolkovTheGreat.8324

VolkovTheGreat.8324

I support this!

Dye Panel Toggle Feature

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jax.5261

Jax.5261

Don’t understand why this wasn’t done from the start.

Dye Panel Toggle Feature

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

I support this idea as well, I would really love to have this feature implemented!

\||||||/
O°v°O

Dye Panel Toggle Feature

in Suggestions

Posted by: Black Colt.4138

Black Colt.4138

Would be a good feature to have!

Dye Panel Toggle Feature

in Suggestions

Posted by: TeriLK.8910

TeriLK.8910

This would definitely be a useful addition