Dynamic Events with Bosses--loot

in Suggestions

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

I’ve noticed that with Dynamic Events that have bosses that not everyone gets to loot the boss. For major boss events, I recommend that everyone that participated in killing that specific boss should be able to loot it/him/her.

Why you may ask? It would be beneficial to the players as they would each get a piece of equipment to sell on the TP or something they could use.

I know ArenaNET is very busy with other things, but I’m confident this would help. Thank you for reading this post.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bahamadude.4925

Bahamadude.4925

problem with this idea is the fact that the market would be flooded with said gear that would basically make them worthless for start to effect the game economy in a bad way. those bosses re spawn to fast for an idea like this to happen imo then EVERYONE who takes part in it gets the loot? i’ve seen parties with 30+ people strong, imagine people constantly farming those bosses>_<

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Everyone can use chests when they are present.

And loot can be balanced and scaled so it isn’t always too good. There can be a range like in boss chests.
With boss chests, you sometimes getsomething good, and often worthless things you can only use in some other character temporarily, or just to sell to merchants or salvage.

It doesn’t have to be really good loot. But all those who help in the event should get more or less similar rewards, or at least similar chances to the rewards. One who kills extra enemies while others focus in the boss are helping as much.

Why not making veterans and champions drop chests?

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

AegisRunestone.8672

I agree with Mithran. If done right, it won’t flood the TP and cause economic problems. Really, bosses should give item rewards for everyone that helps.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bahamadude.4925

Bahamadude.4925

oh i thoght you meant reall.y good gear:P If that’s the case i’m all for it

in Suggestions

AegisRunestone.8672

Well, maybe—very rarely—someone would get something good, but not everyone, obviously. :P