EB Jump Puzzle

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: WendyB.1650

WendyB.1650

They need to make the EB Jump Puzzle neutral territory. It is a hard enough puzzle to master without having another server sit there and camp it just so they can get kills in. Yes, they have the invisibility pools, but you can be halfway through the dark rooms or the Arena and it run out.

I think this shows bad sportsmanship and is just rude. We have all of WvW to go find lone players to bash without going in there and killing people when they have spent a lot of time just trying to get through it.

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

:hands Wendy an asbestos fire suit:

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Biondo.2570

Biondo.2570

Its a bad idea imho, its cool because it could be hard

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

It’s a jumping puzzle in a PvP zone with PvP rewards, of course it’s going to have PvP in it.

Especially since a lot of people use it to get badges for a legendary.

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Sorry I don’t agree with you, camping EB jp just too much fun. Especially seeing all these ppl getting kitten so badly lol.

I usually wait for the enemy mesmer reach the portal place then I will call my server to camp at the begining. Easy 40+ tokens in about an hour. EB jp works as intend.

The EB jp is actually not that hard. I think the only annoying part is the arena, even without enemy players. There are several very hard jumps.

I used to be a person like you and I actually helped the enemies reach the top. But when they all turn around and chase me to death… you know, changing just a matter of time.

Sportsmanship? Heck no! I am just a evil child that likes camping jp >=]

I won’t ever tell you about the stealth fountain cause you might use it and I won’t be able to camp you anymore =P

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: WonderfulCT.6278

WonderfulCT.6278

I do like that its a pvp area, although I would prefer if the traps were before the jumping area instead of after.

Add more sound effects to The Minstrel plz.

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Wendy…. when you enter EB, just ask if “Do we have a port in the JP?” If they say, “No!” Then ask if anyone knows when? You might get a civil reply. Either way, simply come back at another time.

If it was me and I knew you were friendly, I’d let you up there. A week ago we had all 3 worlds jumping it at once, completely friendly. Then a handful of morons had to show up and ruin it. When someone is bowing, you are supposed to stop!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

When someone is bowing, you are supposed to stop!

In almost all martial arts you Bow to show respect before you rip there face off. This maybe the reason you are attacked. Then again most get the bow after they are dead on the ground, which I would take as no respect at all.

The best thing is just strip down and empty out your bags into your bank so your gear does not get broken.

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dragoon.9536

Dragoon.9536

or get a comsumable that turns you into a tiny quad and runnnnnnnnnn lol

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wuffles.5319

Wuffles.5319

I think it’s fine that theres pvp, however i would like to see the invisible timer increased once again so people can do the JP in peace without being camped. I think once you get the chest, you should automatically be ported out of the puzzle. That seems fair.

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hicci.8761

Hicci.8761

Did you know that there are wells that can make you stealthed for the whole run? Check a video guide to locate them.

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wuffles.5319

Wuffles.5319

Did you know that there are wells that can make you stealthed for the whole run? Check a video guide to locate them.

Theres only three that I know of, and the second one doesn’t last long enough through the dark room and arena. The most frustrating part of the entire puzzle is being in combat in that fugging arena, they made it too easy for people to have the unfair advantage of being up top and screwing you up in there.

(edited by Wuffles.5319)

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Your entering a PvP area with a PvP orientated jumping puzzle, and you complaint is your getting killed? Well don’t do PvP jumping puzzles

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

Onlything i would signup on is a time limit like 30min then you get kicked from JP and have to wait until next day and that it reset at midnight like daily do.

(edited by Shadow.3475)

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: tiktikboom.9083

tiktikboom.9083

or they give you an hour or an hour and 30 to do it. BUT, if your kills stack up to over 3 kills, you get banned from the puzzle for 10 minutes. to prevent people from camping for hours..

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

I disagree, but

if you want to change it, take away peoples skills, add more objects(bottles, torches rocks) so you are forced t kill eachother with traps.

Elona is Love, Elona is life.

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

its a pain; but if you rush through you can easily get past the arena (where most normally camp) whilst still invis (my invis normally runs out just before that tricky dome to cube jump
if you arent confident enough to rush (the darkroom is a pain to rush without mad memories) then practice during off-peak hours

- i love camping at the top invisible; normally by another servers mesmer; if they act antagonistically i pop out of stealth and shove them over the edge; i find theres a surprising number of benevolent campers; who wont attack you unless you attack them; several times ive scaled the arena with 4-5 players of an opposing circle at the top

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

EB Jump Puzzle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

I think it’s fine that theres pvp, however i would like to see the invisible timer increased once again so people can do the JP in peace without being camped. I think once you get the chest, you should automatically be ported out of the puzzle. That seems fair.

No it isn’t fair. there is no peace in a pvp, deal with it.

AR