Edit: Legendary effects update ideas

in Suggestions

Posted by: Leths.6751

Leths.6751

I think it’d be cool if the mesmers 4 greatsword skill, the berserker would get sunrise or twilight upon using it with the greatsword. It would make sense since the guardian gets to throw twilights/sunrises on the spin and the pull. Just a little detail that would make it much more awesome.

in Suggestions

Posted by: willzone.9628

willzone.9628

Agreed , this would be a nice addition!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

It should be implemented, as for all legendaries should be implemented in all skills that use the weapon skill.

what is meme

in Suggestions

Leths.6751

That sounds like a great idea Luimes! I really hope A-net kind of improves the legendaries, including adding footsteps etc to Eternity.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cloud.7613

Cloud.7613

And including footsteps to The Dreamer, also give an option to fully remove the unicorn effect and use the old rainbow. Because that was a huge change to something a lot of people worked hard for.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tuomir.1830

Tuomir.1830

Give me legendary weapon effects for the weapon I primarily use. If I can’t see any kind of effects from an equipped legendary when carrying a flamethrower or another bundle, what’s the point in getting one?

Only fools and heroes charge in without a plan.

in Suggestions

Leths.6751

Yeah they need to polish some of the effects, add some to the ministrel and some of the other low effect legendaries. Maybe add the twilight/sunrise/incinerator to certain abilities, sorry if I forgot any.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

For engineers I really feel they should make legendaries that affect Kits.
As an engineer I would feel screwed over.

what is meme

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lord Walhorn.4321

Lord Walhorn.4321

I like the idea, I think guardians should have that shield effect (blue one that pops up every few seconds (I think its seconds), should be dark if wielding Twilight and not blue since it just doesnt look good if youre wielding a dark, shadowy sword of doom :P and then that annoying blue thingy pops up…just destroys the whole “atmosphere”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pandemonium.8473

Pandemonium.8473

Would be awesome if there was options to alter the color scheme/effects abit on your legendary. The legendary is after all the hardest/most time consuming item to aquire in the game, so would be awesome to have some options for the hard work :p

eg. you could choose to either have the regular theme on frostfang, or a more red/blood dripping theme

eg. Sunrise, you could choose to have it as it is, or have a more thunderstorm theme inside the blade

eg. Twilight: Regular theme or eternal fires that burn inside the blade

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

I like the idea, I think guardians should have that shield effect (blue one that pops up every few seconds (I think its seconds), should be dark if wielding Twilight and not blue since it just doesnt look good if youre wielding a dark, shadowy sword of doom :P and then that annoying blue thingy pops up…just destroys the whole “atmosphere”

In the first game you could dye weapons. I think a little customisation to affect your weapons would make this a little better and of course a toggle option to show/hide the aegis symbol. I can understand in PvP/W3 the importance of seeing that symbol. But for PvE it’s not necessary..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Egget.8397

Egget.8397

Yes, yes, yes! legendarys really need to have more stuff that change your character then just the footprints and for twilight atleast their is a small dark smoke around you, wich u cant really see….. lots of good ideas here!

in Suggestions

Leths.6751

I really like the ideas you guys are giving here, lets keep this alive, maybe they apply some of them, would be really nice