Elder Dragons Expansion (Spoilerzz)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

Which would you love to see the most in the next expansion? Kralkatorrik, Jormag or the Great Destroyer?

The Great Destroyer will probably be the last expansion for Tyria then it’ll be on to Cantha, & it would most likely take place underground since that’s where Great Destroyer is. So would you rather explore the Far Shiverpeaks to slay the Dragon Jormag who forced the giant norns out of their homes? Whos single tooth is as tall as a building? or Kralkatorrik, the Elder Dragon that bested Glint and put Destiny’s Edge to ruin?

Personally, I’d want to see Kralkatorrik, I mean he was a freaking MOUNTAIN in GW:EotN. How could you resist?! But if anything, I’d love to see actual strategies to taking these behemoths out or making the event more exciting instead of just wacking it’s feet until it eventually dies.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jezath.7395

Jezath.7395

come visit my home town where u can see one of his teeth!

Tis not what they can do for you
Tis only what you can do for all

in Suggestions

Kaizer.7135

come visit my home town where u can see one of his teeth!

Lol yeah seen it, it’s humongous O_O

It’d be cool if they made weapons from it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

I told you before.
Theres not going to be a dragon for the next expansion
Unless the Kuruvaang in Catha is corrupted again.

The next expansion is going to focus on diplomatic issues with the tengu of cantha who are now refugees in Tyria and strengthening the human numbers by reuniting Tyrian humans with Canthan humans before embarking on their journey to Elona to free that place from the Yoke of Palawa Joko and Kralkatorik and then going back to the North with all the new races and humans to beat Jormag

in Suggestions

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

I want the expac to be centered around Kralkatorrik. I love the Branded designs/concept/color scheme. They could definitely do some enat things with the Branded corruption.

in Suggestions

Posted by: YzermanCpt.9375

YzermanCpt.9375

The Great Destroyer is already dead. Players killed him in Eye of the North for GW 1. He was a champion of Primordus, the Elder Dragon you are probably thinking of. As for which one I want to see next? I don’t really care as long as it’s presented in a more epic way than Zhaitan was.

Edited for a typo.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SPARTdAN.2091

SPARTdAN.2091

Jormag! It’s even said in the personal story cinematic that if Zaihtan(SP?) is killed then Jormag will be next.

in Suggestions

Kaizer.7135

The Great Destroyer is already dead. Players killed him in Eye of the North for GW 1. He was a champion of Primordus, the Elder Dragon you are probably thinking of. As for which one I want to see next? I don’t really care as long as it’s presented in a more epic way than Zhaitan was.

Edited for a typo.

Ahh yes, sorry about that, Primordus not Great Destroyer.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Suddenflame.2601

Suddenflame.2601

Still missing 1 dragon which has never been named. The Dragon of the Deep he should be next cause he is blocking passage to Cantha (he is under water causing the strong currents)

Ranger; Warrior; Mesmer; Elementalist; Guardian; Engineer
[GWAM] and [LUST]
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Schakal.6091

Schakal.6091

Missing two actually. There are six Great Swallowers. The sixth would be a being of corrupted air, deception and subterfuge, all-seeing. A hidden master manipulator. Maybe the puppeteer behind an entire nation named for it…

The internet is for Norn

in Suggestions

Kaizer.7135

Still missing 1 dragon which has never been named. The Dragon of the Deep he should be next cause he is blocking passage to Cantha (he is under water causing the strong currents)

Oh yeah true, forgot about that…Hmm, so we’d have to kill that dragon first before going into the cantha expansion.

I hope we face that dragon next then XD

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069