Ending Scarlet arc with a mini-game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rawrawrr.7195

Rawrawrr.7195

First, get rid of nasty ideas about a “mini-game” with Scarlet before reading this ;

I want to submit the idea of a mini-game at the end of the Scarlet arc; if someone played the Walking Dead game series, there’s a character in the 2nd episode of the 1st season, spoilers without namesafter discovering the truth about him and his family, he’s down on the ground, covered in mud, it’s raining, and you BEAT THE KITTEN OUT OF HIM by punching him at least ten times, hitting him with your left, your right, your right, your left, as it pleases you, and you can even finish him with an kitten kick in this face (in front of the kids, of course), to finally feel that this moment of your life is over and you can keep on going after all this terrible events.

I think some people would want to do the same thing; finish this terrible, haunting moment of their life once and for all, in their OWN WAY (left / right / left / left / left if you’re leftie and really kittened off, right / left / right / left if you just want to finish this quick, right / right / right / right / right / right if you’re an angry Charr who trained for 20 years to fight mighty dragons and only found that vegetable on your way).

So I propose that after the final fight VS Scarlet, each player (if it’s a group event) is TP in a personal instance, Scarlet is laying on the ground, saying bullkitten about Molten stuff, toxic thingy, aether hipsters, her real plan about WHATEVER GURL, you come closer (don’t let her finish her sentence ofc), you hit your interaction button, and your 1-5 skills are replaced by LEFT FIST (#1) and RIGHT FIST (#2), aaaaaaand here you go.
Don’t ask about other skills, it would have less impact. Left and right punches are fine and balanced.

Would it please you ? I’d personally be glad to finish this FOREVER and go back to spvp without having an announcement that for the 10 000 000’s times she realased her already-farmed minions in Tyria WHILE I’M IN THE MISTS.

I want to be clear : I DON’T hate Scarlet. She’s a decent character and stuff (argue moar).
But I know that if I’m running after a rabbit because I’m hungry, and everytime I’m THIS close to catch him and he just laugh and get the hell out EVERY TIME, saying it was his plan (I know, it’s a weird story uh?), then I know that when I’ll catch him I’ll simply SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH until it became Bloodstone Powder since my stomach looks already like a little raisin (no, YOU’RE face is funny [easter egg all the way]), that’s all. And I think that after finally catching this “rabbit”, even if the quest was vain (#allisvain) and players’ “stomach” are still empty and will never work again, they DESERVE to decide either to try to forget about all of this (but keep on having nightmares tho), or FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL with the rabbit, and showing the other “rabbits” to NOT KITTEN YOU OFF again, or it’ll happen WORST to the next “rabbit”.

Keep calm and kick Scarlet in the cabbage.

Best regards,
Ztan in EU

P.S : Thanks for moving the thread to the right forum.

(edited by Rawrawrr.7195)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

not sure if this is trolling or serious, but made my day hahahaha! Brilliant.

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en espaƱol / Spanish raiding guides

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rawrawrr.7195

Rawrawrr.7195

Just wanted to see if people hating Scarlet would really want to got that far.

Seems like not !

Or maybe it’s because Scarlet haters just come on forums to post a thread about how much she disgusts them and just leave after …

in Suggestions

Posted by: darkfiremew.5937

darkfiremew.5937

I don’t hate Scarlet. I would like to see her beaten the kitty out of her in a mini-game. Just for lolz. It is a helpful method of getting rid of some pent up aggression stored in real life and vented on that little sylvari. I don’t think all people have that sort of thing. This mini-game would help. A LOT!!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

How about giving the player the choice to let her live, or kill her off?

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

This is brilliant. I would like to stand over her with my elementalist, power up all the magical energy I have for one big blast. Before I will blast her to smithereens I say:

SCARLET BRIAR, YOU AND YOUR ALLIANCES HAVE DEVASTED THE LORE OF THIS WORLD, AND NOW YOU SHALL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE

-fires blast-

And she vaporises in a huge explosion of light.

Attachments:

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

I’m gonna miss the minion attacks, it’s the funnest thing to do right now in game taking us places we other wise wouldn’t be since map completion. Always nice to see other scenery but I guess people rather champ train with their brains off instead of the minion attack even when it can pay more.

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

frankly, i’d rather see her stilled of all power and sold to some centaur slaver or other such nefarious type where the only choice i gotta make is whether to kill her myself or not (live, longer, suffer moar, die forgotten you rotten weed)… she’s certainly not going to have made any lasting friends from all the groups who she pulled together that we then smashed to tiny bits

(edited by Inimicus.7162)