Enemy Reset = Super Health Regen = Stupid

in Suggestions

Posted by: Khina.6581

Khina.6581

So.. I guess this is not that relevant for warriors and guardian as they use mostly close quarters, but for any type of long ranged combat style, this is over-the-top annoying!

So.. I guess this is not that relevant for warriors and guardian as they use mostly close quarters, but for any type of long ranged combat style, this is over-the-top annoying!I personally like (and sometimes have to, when using a ranged character in cramped spaces) to back off and walk backwards with my Norn warrior, using the cripple shot and then the bounce-back attack to keep the enemy at a distance. It actually works fine until the enemy suddenly runs away and its health regenerates faster than I can deplete it…

So.. I guess this is not that relevant for warriors and guardian as they use mostly close quarters, but for any type of long ranged combat style, this is over-the-top annoying!I personally like (and sometimes have to, when using a ranged character in cramped spaces) to back off and walk backwards with my Norn warrior, using the cripple shot and then the bounce-back attack to keep the enemy at a distance. It actually works fine until the enemy suddenly runs away and its health regenerates faster than I can deplete it…I know that the enemies have to reset when too far away from their spawn, as I have read in an article, but please A-net, make the health regen stop!

So.. I guess this is not that relevant for warriors and guardian as they use mostly close quarters, but for any type of long ranged combat style, this is over-the-top annoying!I personally like (and sometimes have to, when using a ranged character in cramped spaces) to back off and walk backwards with my Norn warrior, using the cripple shot and then the bounce-back attack to keep the enemy at a distance. It actually works fine until the enemy suddenly runs away and its health regenerates faster than I can deplete it…I know that the enemies have to reset when too far away from their spawn, as I have read in an article, but please A-net, make the health regen stop!I think that was all

So.. I guess this is not that relevant for warriors and guardian as they use mostly close quarters, but for any type of long ranged combat style, this is over-the-top annoying!I personally like (and sometimes have to, when using a ranged character in cramped spaces) to back off and walk backwards with my Norn warrior, using the cripple shot and then the bounce-back attack to keep the enemy at a distance. It actually works fine until the enemy suddenly runs away and its health regenerates faster than I can deplete it…I know that the enemies have to reset when too far away from their spawn, as I have read in an article, but please A-net, make the health regen stop!I think that was allCheers!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

1) did you edit this for the sheer repetition you’ve got going on, at ALL?
2) the leash that gets broken, and resets, and then causes the bad guy to run back at you AFTER he’s regenned all his health, while you’re still in combat, is an issue that has existed, for ALL professions, since the beta events, pre-launch. it is a known issue; when it’ll be fixed? who knows?