Engineer's Kits Skins ?

Engineer's Kits Skins ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: lemone.5867

lemone.5867

Hello.

I think it would be nice if engis could change their kits skins. Would you agree with me?

And i would like to hear Anet member opinion about this idea.

Would be grateful

Engineer's Kits Skins ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: EroticAndHeretic.7398

EroticAndHeretic.7398

Agreed.

It would be nice to have kits skins tied to the rifle/main pistol. Although I don’t really see how the backpacks could look, I definitely can imagine a priory elixir gun, for exemple.

Engineer's Kits Skins ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I’ve wanted this for a while.

Agreed.

It would be nice to have kits skins tied to the rifle/main pistol. Although I don’t really see how the backpacks could look, I definitely can imagine a priory elixir gun, for exemple.

I’d rather they be connected to your back item. I’m sporting the Charr backpack, so it would be cool if all my kits were themed like it, since kits overwrite the back slot.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

(edited by Kal Spiro.9745)

Engineer's Kits Skins ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goloith.6349

Goloith.6349

I’ve wanted this for a while.

Agreed.

I’d rather they be connected to your back item. I’m sporting the Charr backpack, so it would be cool if all my kits were themed like it, since kits overwrite the back slot.

I think that is exactly what they need to do!

i7 920 OC 4.2Ghz, 2x 6970s in Eyefinity mode
Davidah (Guardian) Goloith (Engineer)
Achuni (Mesmer) Doreanora (Thief)