Excessive Ascended Rings

Excessive Ascended Rings

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ele Lady.6103

Ele Lady.6103

With the coming fractals update in the near future, has Anet thought of making some use for extra ascended rings? My all characters have all the ascended rings they need, so my bank is slowly filling those rings (36 atm and 61 pristine relics to buy more).

Selling them to vendor doesn’t feel very useful (1,78g for my rings). How about making at least salvageable for ascended materials (steel/dragonite for example) and ectos. Or let us forge them for a chance for some fancy fractal skin or whatever, but something more than just the option of selling them to vendor.

Excessive Ascended Rings

in Suggestions

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

+1 for this post. I personally have about 10 in the bank and my alts all have their rings. They are just taking up space. Let us salvage for ectos/dark matter, or throw them in the forge. At the very least make their value at the vendors better than 5 silver

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

Excessive Ascended Rings

in Suggestions

Posted by: DragonMind.2983

DragonMind.2983

With the coming fractals update in the near future, has Anet thought of making some use for extra ascended rings? My all characters have all the ascended rings they need, so my bank is slowly filling those rings (36 atm and 61 pristine relics to buy more).

Selling them to vendor doesn’t feel very useful (1,78g for my rings). How about making at least salvageable for ascended materials (steel/dragonite for example) and ectos. Or let us forge them for a chance for some fancy fractal skin or whatever, but something more than just the option of selling them to vendor.

Well you could give some ascended rings to me :-P
…I got no ascended gear at all, if I remember correctly.

Excessive Ascended Rings

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crysys.1297

Crysys.1297

this topic comes up at least once a week, without fail. You’re not alone on this one, i don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t be able to salvage ascended gear.