Expand Unlocked Rewards Usage

in Suggestions

Posted by: Laserhog.5049

Laserhog.5049

Hi there,

My suggestion is simple and I feel it’s a shame it wasn’t implemented when the achievement reward overhaul came. Simply put, I feel that any skins you achieve should be placed in the Unlocked Rewards section, where the Zenith, Radiant and Hellfire skins are.

Currently I feel that most people are just collecting the living story skins and letting them gather dust the bank, afraid to use them because of them being the only one in their possession.

Any discussions on this topic are welcomed

-Laserhog

(edited by Laserhog.5049)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adrianna.3092

Adrianna.3092

i agree with this 100%.. that section is kind of a waste right now.

in Suggestions

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

Yes!

Elona is Love, Elona is life.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Escapist.5687

Escapist.5687

so I presume you are talking about items such as Sunless Wings skin and the new Gas mask? cause if you are i couldn’t agree more

in Suggestions

Posted by: Laserhog.5049

Laserhog.5049

Talking about items such as the Gas Mask, Sunless Wings, Holo Shatterer Wings, SAB Bauble Backpieces, simply any skins obtained through an achievement. Possibly could be extended to the Molten Gauntlets if they change it from an item token to an actual skin, same goes for the Fervid Censor and the Karka backpiece.

I just want to be able to use these skins without the fear of losing them forever, or needing to re-transmute them over and over as my builds change. It would provide a lot more flexibility in armor looks too.

The section itself seems like it was meant for this kind of thing, but I don’t know why it hasn’t been utilized as such.

Cheers for agreeing with me guys

in Suggestions

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

THIS THIS THIS…. only thing is that i want it applied retroactively to replace the skins I’ve already lost to any number of things (accidental deletion..it happens, reskinned so many times idk where it went, the look didnt pan out as it should have, deleted because nothing existed at the time to go with it…RIP horns of the dragon T-T, etc)