Experience Scroll should give 20 levels

in Suggestions

Posted by: Osujin.4280

Osujin.4280

Several of my characters reached their anniversary date and I received the corresponding rewards, which includes the experience scroll. I have a total of 4 of these currently, but no use for them since none of my other characters are below 20.

In order to make the item more desirable and useful, I suggest that it simply bump up any character at any level by 20. Either that or it could have incremental diminishing returns depending on level (i.e. 10 levels if over 40, 5 if over 60, etc).

I have 6 characters so far, 5 of which are 80, and I would gladly give money/gold to unlock 2 additional character slots. This change would be especially motivating.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yuffi.2430

Yuffi.2430

lol – only 4? like you I also have several characters, the lowest is lvl 35 and I have now got 8 of these scrolls and no use for them. I can’t even sell them! Now if they could give a plain upgrade of 20 levels then that’d be fine. I’d even take a one or two level increase per scroll on higher characters!

What was the point of them anyway? Are Anet saying that levels 1-19 are so boring (in their opinion) there needs to be a way to skip them?!

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

The anniversary is really meant for encouraging players with “Mains” and returning players to make new ones to experience other professions and races, as well as let you immediately jump into using utilities and traits.

I returned recently for the Tequatl patch:
The scroll let me get my new necro up to 20, and it felt great getting to immediately select some utilities and traits instead of waiting until level11. (Level1 to 11 is absolutely boring)

If you filled up your characters already, just leave them in your bank.
Maybe someday you’ll remake a character, or buy a new character slot.

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

thats a lame excuse…. they want ppl to play there other alts..

getting level 20 is not hard. Just complete the starting zone and you should be around 15ish. Whats annoying is that I too dont have any characters to use this on anymore. I used 1 for my engi and now the remaining 7 are going to be useless!

please allow us to increase beyond lvl 20 but instead of 20 levels reduce it down

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

What about 20 skill points for characters beyond level 20?