Experience Scrolls

Experience Scrolls

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kochu.2385

Kochu.2385

I’ve noticed that experience scrolls are generally obtained when players don’t need them. When players get to their first birthday or get a massive achievement chest, many if not all of their characters are already past level 20.
Currently, the experience scroll functions as follows:
Double-click to advance a character to level 20. Can only be used by characters under level 20.

I feel it would be better to change the functionality of these scrolls to something similar to the following:
Increases a character’s level by 20 up to 20 if that character is between levels 1-19.
Increases a character’s level by 15 up to 40 if that character is between levels 20-39.
Increases a character’s level by 10 up to 60 if that character is between levels 40-59.
Increases a character’s level by 5 up to 80 if that character is between levels 60-79.
Gain X skill points if that character is level 80.

This way, it is still a somewhat valuable item (or at least not useless) not only to the player who just started a new character, but also to the player who already has 8 level 80s.

Experience Scrolls

in Suggestions

Posted by: stemare.2578

stemare.2578

+1, that’s a good idea!

Stemare ~ Guardian ~ lv80 ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Ci Assediamo Da Soli [SIGH] ~ Officier

Experience Scrolls

in Suggestions

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

maybe keep it as ‘get to level 20 if below level 20, gain 1 skill point if above, if not, it’d be too easy

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

Experience Scrolls

in Suggestions

Posted by: stemare.2578

stemare.2578

maybe keep it as ‘get to level 20 if below level 20, gain 1 skill point if above, if not, it’d be too easy

Experience scroll should be a very rare item, so I don’t see the problem if 9 scrolls would take a lv 1 to 80 in no time.

Stemare ~ Guardian ~ lv80 ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Ci Assediamo Da Soli [SIGH] ~ Officier