Faster way to get materials, any ideas?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mentalhead.5721

Mentalhead.5721

TL;DR – Multiplication device, costs 250 000 Karma or 10 Laurels, it creates up to 10 specific T6 materials.

I personally find grinding 250 of T6 materials extremely tedious for a certain weapon or recipe, so why not add a Multiplication device that costs about 250 000 Karma or 10+ Laurels?

Take this Multiplication device, along with one T6 material (or any other material used for crafting), few Philosopher stones and few Mystic coins, put it in the Mystic Forge and you’ll get up to 10 (or maybe more) T6 materials of the same type you put in the Mystic Forge with the Multiplication device.

For 250 T6 materials you would need 25 Multiplication devices in best case scenario , that’s 250 Laurels, 250 days of playing or a bit less if you’re calculating the monthly achievements as well. As for the Karma, that’s 6 250 000 Karma for 250 T6 materials.

Sure, this might seem grindy, but isn’t this a bit faster than just farming Orr for months?

This could only speed up the farming process since you can still farm or transmute materials if you wish so.

That’s my idea, I would like to have some feedback on this, and also feel free to suggest your ideas how to get materials a bit faster.

in Suggestions

Mentalhead.5721

So, any ideas or feedback?
I would love to hear your suggestions as well.

in Suggestions

Mentalhead.5721

Still no ideas?