Feedback on reporting players who misbehave

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chief.5928

Chief.5928

I have no idea if this has been brought up before (couldn’t find any topic when I was trying to track one down) so I apologize up front if it’s been said/suggested before.

The point: Could we please get some feedback from ingame moderators as to the people that are being reported ingame for misbehaving. An example would be the elitist guy I had to deal with yesterday while trying to do a CoE run. He continued to use offensive language, was belligerent and demeaning towards the other people because ‘their skills sucked’ (funny enough he himself was downed 4 times during the first boss fight while I and 2 of the other players stayed on our feet just fine) etc and so was reported by 2 of the players from said group, myself included.

It would be grand if I could get an ingame email from a moderator just briefly stating ‘We warned him/banned him for a week/banned him permanently etc’ so I know the social action I undertook actually helped to prevent such players from doing too much damage to the enjoyment we decent folk can have in the game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Put him on your friends list with some sort of nickname and check daily. If he is gone for a few days, when he comes back send him a message asking what happened. Let him know you missed him and that you hoped he didn’t get a 3 day ban. If he responds inappropriately to your thoughtful, kind questions, report him. ^^

in Suggestions

Chief.5928

I like you, you’re evil

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I like you, you’re evil

Well, I try. :P

in Suggestions

Chief.5928

The guy I played with really deserved to get a ban imo. He was your typical ‘Played WoW before, now I’m coming over to pollute the atmosphere in another MMO’ kind of guy.

You know, a Char warrior with full cultural Tier 3 set, an ego the size of a mammoth tanker, constantly scoffing at people (‘LOL, you use a bow on a warrior?’) but with horrible colours (a fully blue outfit with just 1 dye type) and complete lack of taste or imagination to boot in his armour outfit.

I laughed so loud when he was kissing the floor 4 times in a row on the first boss fight.