Fireworks in WVW

Fireworks in WVW

in Suggestions

Posted by: DelphiFaela.6823

DelphiFaela.6823

Seriously, it’s not funny. I mean they are nice and all, but when 30 people in a zerg are spamming them, it hurts! And people ignoring repeated requests to stop, nice. I was begining to regain my faith in humanity, then that happened.
So Petition to ban the fireworks in WVW? Go go….

For the Toast!

Fireworks in WVW

in Suggestions

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

No thanks. I need something more dramatic than Dolyak Tinctures to celebrate with whilst spawn camping.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

Fireworks in WVW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

/signed

Gives many of us a headache, causes tons of extra lag in already large laggy fights, makes it hard to see what’s going on, makes it annoying trying to pick up bags, and makes people using them completely useless since they aren’t fighting.

And it contributes absolutely nothing. No positives, tons of negatives. Please remove fireworks from wvw.

Fireworks in WVW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Naw. Part of what makes TC unique (and delightful) is stuff like this. That folks do this in the middle of an assault is charming to me. It’s very TC.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Fireworks in WVW

in Suggestions

Posted by: sdsakuragi.8170

sdsakuragi.8170

Fireworks? We’ll even bust out Boxes of Fun on the keep walls to taunt the zerg outside. Let’s make a deal, I’ll agree to give up the fireworks if ANet adds proper emotes to allow defenders to /fart in the enemies’ general direction.

Fireworks in WVW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

The issue is when you’re running around with 40-50 people and many of them are spamming fireworks. It really does get annoying and gives headaches after a while. On top of that, it just causes loads of lag, and makes it so its impossible to see.

While I think they’re nice in celebration stuff, recently they’ve just gotten out of had. It might just be a few people, but they’re really ruining it.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

Fireworks in WVW

in Suggestions

Posted by: DelphiFaela.6823

DelphiFaela.6823

Also, I would not have an issue if they were used on walls.. but in a zerg run.. not cool Just sayin’

For the Toast!

Fireworks in WVW

in Suggestions

Posted by: MrChandMan.8253

MrChandMan.8253

Seriously, it’s not funny. I mean they are nice and all, but when 30 people in a zerg are spamming them, it hurts! And people ignoring repeated requests to stop, nice. I was begining to regain my faith in humanity, then that happened.
So Petition to ban the fireworks in WVW? Go go….

Dont go ruining everyone else’s fun because you have a problem. The official forums are already a cesspool of ppl complaining about thieves and zergs. Don’t need to fill them up with even more complaining about things most ppl like.

/signed

Gives many of us a headache, causes tons of extra lag in already large laggy fights, makes it hard to see what’s going on, makes it annoying trying to pick up bags, and makes people using them completely useless since they aren’t fighting.

And it contributes absolutely nothing. No positives, tons of negatives. Please remove fireworks from wvw.

The way you put it, it makes fireworks sound like a good strategy in zerg fights. Blind them and lag them; not bad :p

So since it’s petition-starting time, I propose a petition to ban petitions that ban things which I guess if it passes invalidates the petition so it could never pass…

Tarnished Coast Militia/[CERN]

Fireworks in WVW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

So since it’s petition-starting time, I propose a petition to ban petitions that ban things which I guess if it passes invalidates the petition so it could never pass…

Hahaha xD

Edit for my opinion:

I enjoy them. I was there the first night TC started using them, we were running around capping bases with just fireworks and running when we got zerg charged. Many laughs were had.

Katixie TC

(edited by Catixie.6351)

Fireworks in WVW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dragoon.9536

Dragoon.9536

yeah ill aggree to you Mrchand +1 to you