First World Change Free

First World Change Free

in Suggestions

Posted by: ZachariahtheBullfrog.5302

ZachariahtheBullfrog.5302

I’ve been playing the game for about a while, and my two older brothers recently started playing. One of them, not knowing that which “World” server you choose matters, joined a different world than my other brother and I. He now has to spend like $20 (that he doesn’t have), on top of the $60 he spent on the game itself, just so he can switch servers to play with us.

I think, in order to prevent things like this from happening, you should be able to switch your world one time for free.

Does anybody else agree?

First World Change Free

in Suggestions

Posted by: negerleif.2106

negerleif.2106

i agree with you to 100% some of my friends want to transfer to my server aswell
since they didnt know i played the game when they bought it.

its a shame

First World Change Free

in Suggestions

Posted by: ZachariahtheBullfrog.5302

ZachariahtheBullfrog.5302

It’s dumb little stuff like this that make people not want to play the game.

First World Change Free

in Suggestions

Posted by: direpath.4712

direpath.4712

I sent you a PM on this but I will post it here for others.

If they are just starting and don’t mind re-rolling, have them sell their gear and delete their characters. When you have no characters, server transferring is free.

Also, you may not realize, but transfer fees are based on the population of the target realm. I’m not sure all the amounts except for high pop servers, which is 1800 gems.

Things to note:
- bank contents, currency, and achievements are tied to the account not the character. They will still be there even with no characters.
- if the server you are transferring to is full, try again later when it is less populated (like later in the evening, early morning).

Hope that helps!

Kali Verholme -Ezra Sarona – Sigaard Wolfson – Jumi Sprigleaf
Legacy of Elijah (LoE) – Sanctum of Rall