Fix Dynamic event rewards.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SHM.7628

SHM.7628

I know Anet did this to stop bots, afkers, but it was the wrong fix. Now the waypoints are mostly blocked and No one is doing the dynamic events. Once everyone caught on that they weren’t getting rewards they stopped playing DE’s entirely. Its not fun doing DE’s alone.

This was a bad idea. You chased away more than just the bots. You chased away all the people actually doing the DE’s too. This is beyond horrible. I’d rather have the bots around than this.

No one plays if you don’t reward them. Frankly this game is punitive enough on gold, exp, and karma.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Victus.9631

Victus.9631

It’s because they did the same ones OVER and OVER. They chased away the lazy people who play this game by the sounds of your post. I have zero issue with that. ANet rewards those who explore and enjoy the aspect of the GAME not the zone.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Strill.2591

Strill.2591

Victus, you’re completely wrong. I farmed the same DEs for five hours at a time over 20 hours and never got hit with any DR. It was only when I went out to explore and found a few event chains close together that I got hit with DR.

It’s the SPEED at which you complete events that affects diminishing returns, NOT the variety. You can easily hit the cap without ever repeating a single event.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SHM.7628

SHM.7628

It’s because they did the same ones OVER and OVER. They chased away the lazy people who play this game by the sounds of your post. I have zero issue with that. ANet rewards those who explore and enjoy the aspect of the GAME not the zone.

I’ve never seen you say anything that wasn’t disaparaging on a thread. Not one time. I’m not shocked that you disagree with me (again). Still I’ll explain it to you. For doing De’s for about 20 minutes the rewards shut off. That is not a long time at all.

De’s are the only real way to Karma, for which you need insane amounts for armor etc. You can’t explore for Karma. De’s also are the best way to get gold. If it were just for XP, you might have a point.

You say (once again) people are lazy. People who actually do the events are not lazy. I am not talking about AFKers or bots. DE’s are the backbone of the game. Now we can’t even do them?