Flamekissed Light Armor Reskin Suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Newfood.1672

Newfood.1672

Know that a lot of people are either really glad of Anet’s recent decision to change the Flamekissed set or kind of mad because they liked the way they had it. I am one of the latter, but since the change to this light armor is inevitable, would like to suggest a set that might be a bit appeasing as a second option.

The Cabalist set.

Not everyone would agree on this, but some might. I for one, would totally use this flaming Cabalist armor if I couldn’t keep the original Flamekissed. Anyway, that is just my suggestion.

Attachments:

in Suggestions

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

Well trolled sir.

in Suggestions

Posted by: neytiri.9105

neytiri.9105

And I support the idea. I don’t love only one thing in Cabalist’s set – pompons on the footwear. The reat is great. But pompons won’t be looking good with fire, I guess

in Suggestions

Inimicus.7162

but why cabalist when you can go the route of that ultra random devout armor available from some weird vendor in the bowels of rata sum? become a totally inconspicuous cultist of teh fyah!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Qin.7325

Qin.7325

serious suggestion(s)
in regards to “flamekissed-light-armor-reskin-suggestion”

if we end up for example, absolutely hating the changed flamekissed skin

can we have the option to choose the default
human t3 cultural reskin that was just removed?

I’m really upset for not buying the default flamekissed armor before it was removed and am certain that I will not like the new version

another thing is instead of hastily removing newly released armor skins,
how about some warning next time like…
“Limited time armor skin sale that will end in the next 48 hours.
This armor skin will be replaced by a new version due to popular demand”

in Suggestions

Inimicus.7162

Nuup…no flame cult here, just wear the mask to cover some burn scars i got while…uhh…fighting fires? yea…i fought the great fire of…oh, um… skarjolfmodnorfittir’s lodge, yea..you shoulda seen it! Yea…definantly no weird cult thing happening here…

Attachments:

in Suggestions

Inimicus.7162

serious suggestion(s)

I’m really upset for not buying the default flamekissed armor before it was removed and am certain that I will not like the new version

this is a troll thread sir, several other threads out there to talk about how folks like us who coughed up real dough are getting screwed cause some1’s panties got into a twist over not wanting to pay, now which ugly lowbie armor set do you think is going to replace our stolen epicness?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I want something like the picture below – it would be perfect in my opinion, AND it would match all of the destroyer weapons:

Attachments:

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

in Suggestions

Inimicus.7162

I want something like the picture below – it would be perfect in my opinion, AND it would match all of the destroyer weapons:

Only if there are no apparent clothes in said form and my characters look better than that bloated cretin

EDIT: Hellfire armor bits much? all they need is chest/legs/boots…im still waiting on the celestial bits of the same kind lol

in Suggestions

Posted by: Newfood.1672

Newfood.1672

serious suggestion(s)

this is a troll thread sir, several other threads out there to talk about how folks like us who coughed up real dough are getting screwed cause some1’s panties got into a twist over not wanting to pay, now which ugly lowbie armor set do you think is going to replace our stolen epicness?

What made you believe this is a troll thread? “folks like us who coughed up real dough”, is a group that I am in, and is also “getting screwed”. But instead of adding to the qq’ing, decided to give a suggestion (hence the reason why this is in the suggestion section). Or you are a troll and I am just blissed in ignorance to catch that. In no way did I mean to make this a troll thread.

in Suggestions

Inimicus.7162

i got nothing on that one, well played sir.

But if you are serious, the best solution is to make the problem worse… moar t3 armors in gem store with tacky fyaz! fewer potential legal issues, fewer staff tied up untangling the furball, and ofc… I’d totally buy moar if the right sets were offered, so whoever collects the $$ would also be happier

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arrelaine.5692

Arrelaine.5692

It’ll probably be the Masquerade set…