For Daily Kill Variety, please let Risen count against original species.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kate Soulguard.7132

Kate Soulguard.7132

Hi,

Thanks for making Guild Wars 2. I really like it.

When I first started playing GW2, I was able to consistently complete the Daily Kill Variety (DKV) objective in the time I had to play – about an hour to an hour and a half at the most. Now that I’m running around in Orr, I am no longer able to complete the full DKV achievement in the time I have to play.

Please consider one of the following solutions:

• Allow Risen to count against their original species with respect to DKV
  • Add some variety to Risen species so that they are a little more beneficial to DKV
  • Increase the variety of non-Risen in Orr.

Thanks!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Kill variety takes what 10 mins to complete in non orrian zones? Why not just port to a non orrian zone to get your kill variety and then port back to Orr . Face it if you’ve gotten to Orr you probably enough silver to do that . Heck just killing stuff from LA to Vigil Keep will likely get you the kill variety from there just port over to Fort Trinity to make the rest of your trip cheaper

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lutharr.1035

Lutharr.1035

I jump on my alt and spend 20 mins doing a little levelling

Go back to WoW. Most overused brainless arguement 2012-2013

in Suggestions

Posted by: Turial.1293

Turial.1293

In other words, you don’t want to leave the zerg in Orr and miss out on farming karma/coin? You either put in the effort or you don’t get it, like all achievements. I am sure the time you spend in Orr makes you enough money to buy a mystic coin and enough karma to equal the jug you get from the daily.
No change needs to made.

“Some of my best friends are heterosexual”