For Future Holidy Events

For Future Holidy Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: Berethor.3286

Berethor.3286

It came to me in “The Dream”!

It would be neat to have a holiday event item that allows the players to generate a balloon (or maybe three) that they can hold in their hand. While still able to change through their town clothing and armor, perhaps?

Whether this item will be usable outside of towns or not would be up to the devs. What I do know is it would be better off as an account bound consumable.

In terms of balloon colors, it may be the devs’ decision to color code them:

Halloween – Orange & Black
Wintersday – Red & Green & White?
New Years – Varied
Birthday Celebration – Varied

Among all the other events I can’t think of proper colors for at present time.

No matter how small or simple an idea it is, I knew I at least had to try for it!

For Future Holidy Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: callidus.7085

callidus.7085

Although I won’t knock the idea, to me it’s on the same level as tonics… just visual fluff (which i love in a way.. i love armor and weapon skins.. but tonics and such I really don’t care about, they’re only temporary). However, it’d be cool to have in town activities around holidays.. like snowball fights in the town or water balloon fights (no real holiday surrounding that one but since we’re on the subject of balloons). To me, that’d be more appealing. I enjoy doing stuff more than just looking at stuff.. unless they gave some sort fun set of skills usable in town… give them to children as part of an event, tie big ones to small children in the name of grenth and watch them float away :-P

Slow down and smell the pixels.

For Future Holidy Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: Berethor.3286

Berethor.3286

Haha, no harm done. I just had something in my head and wanted to get it out before I forgot. Certainly adding to it is welcomed. While I’m excited to see what Anet has in store for us these coming holidays, I’d just like to get in some ideas they can possibly adapt on!

For Future Holidy Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Well I’m always one for more options.