Forum login

Forum login

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teevell.1684

Teevell.1684

Please make it so I don’t have to log into the forum every time I visit the website. Give me an option to stay logged in, or if the concern for privacy is that bad, a two weeks option. But typing my login info every time I want to post…or just skip to the last post I left off at in a thread I’m following, is getting annoying. Didn’t know where else to put this, couldn’t find a “website/forum” suggestions area.

Tarnished Coast

Forum login

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

+1

I used to have to login once daily, now it’s twice daily. Please allow us to keep logged in. It’s especially annoying when it logs you out right when you are typing something.

Forum login

in Suggestions

Posted by: castlemanic.3198

castlemanic.3198

+1

I used to have to login once daily, now it’s twice daily. Please allow us to keep logged in. It’s especially annoying when it logs you out right when you are typing something.

I was about to say it’s a mere inconvenience, but since i’ve never had the issue of being logged out while typing, that’s all i would have seen it as.

Since you have mentioned that it can (and does) log you out at random intervals, including while you’re typing, the issue needs to be resolved. At the very least prevent logging out while using the forums.

Forum login

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Well it’s more a…

Hit Post Reply

Asks you to Login

Not sure if post went through.

Forum login

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cheezy.6573

Cheezy.6573