Fractal dungeon levels

Fractal dungeon levels

in Suggestions

Posted by: Agurak.9246

Agurak.9246

it is quite a pain to find groups for the exact level fractal you need to advance, it would be nice if there was a system similar to this.

intervals along fractal levels maybe every 5 levels

if you are level 1-4 you can do any fractal level 1-4 to advance your level. to advance to level 5 you have to do a level 4 fractal.

if you are level 5-9 you can do any fractal level 5-9 to advance your level. to advance to level 10 you have to do a level 9 fractal.

etc, etc, etc. i am not sure exactly how high it goes currently (maybe use smaller intervals), but if they are wanting to expand it in the future increasing level cap this will make it much easier to find a group to help you advance your level.

this would speed up groups that are forming instead of 3 seperate groups looking for level 1, 2, 3. it would also make it easier to get a group for the interval levels as more people will be looking for it.

Fractal dungeon levels

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Guilds help speed this along also. I personally have had no problems with it. I simply look for a group with my level and if in 20 minutes I can’t find on I jump into what ever level below me and help someone else along