Fractal level progress indicator

in Suggestions

Posted by: remis.6381

remis.6381

In fractals you can see what level you are in. I Suggest to put near it map count, like this:
1.1 – it means first level fractal and first map, when you complete first map indicator changes to 1.2, so now you on your second map, then goes 1.3 final map.
If you on second level it would be 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4. So second number reminds you how many maps you done and you know how many left till new level

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zombie.2310

Zombie.2310

You only need to complete 3/4 fractals. It’s easy to count and remember. So I don’t see why you need to implement an additional counter into it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azzrael Deathbane.4965

Azzrael Deathbane.4965

You only need to complete 3/4 fractals. It’s easy to count and remember. So I don’t see why you need to implement an additional counter into it.

some people can’t count to fo, fu, 4 :p

“Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I’ll ever know.
Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: remis.6381

remis.6381

maybe i am just really absent minded and maybe this would be usefull for more people maybe arenanet will make fractal level consist from more maps, but smaller ones so this update (witch is not hard to do) will be more useful in future. If it would be just for me, i wouldn’t make a suggestion why to waste peoples/moderators time reading my stupid ideas O_o :}

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Really small change that Im sure many people would appreciate, so I definitely dont see it as a stupid idea.