Fractal skins bug + solution

in Suggestions

Posted by: Naeleen.7601

Naeleen.7601

It is possible to accidentally salvage a fractal skin, as you get no confirmation dialogue or warning about that action. Despite the fact that all fractal skins have a golden (exotic) name, the game considers their rarity of something between fine and masterwork.
It happened to me, when I was cleaning my inventory. Salvaging blues and greens for essences of luck, and eventually noticed that the fractal shield I got the same day was salvaged as well.
There has to be a confirmation dialogue to prevent this, OR simply… fractal skins should not be salvageable at all to begin with. Please, implement this to protect future mistakes from players, as the player support department claims to be unable to refund lost items.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

Ah so sad you lost your fractal skin

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mel.8769

Mel.8769

Ah so sad you lost your fractal skin

Attachments:

Common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in everyone’s garden. -Unknown

in Suggestions

Posted by: The Sixteenth.2561

The Sixteenth.2561

Well, I got like 20 fractal weapon, so I like to recycle them, at least I can get ressources out of it whereas the hundreds of rings that you can only sell to the merchant. Though I agree on putting a warning message to avoid accidents.