Fractals needs its own zone.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SoDeep.1739

SoDeep.1739

I think fractals needs its own zone with a bank, vendor, and shield. Whenever you want to go to fractals you have to go through Lions Arch which now has the worst loading screens. If you need to leave because you forgot something and need to get something from the bank or if someone dcs it takes a while to get back in.

Hexevine- Sylvari Elementalist
Devonas Rest
“I’m rough and I’m tough and I’m king of the Maguuma Jungle”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

Sorry to rain on your post, but having it in LA is actually convenient.
Comparing it to CoF where you have to port to Fireheart Rise and then CoF (2 x loading screen, by then someone left the group or groupy complains where you are).

Instead when you finish you fractal relics run, you hit leave group and you pop back to LA bank/TP where you left off … what’s better?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

They shpould have put that dumb portal where it should have been put in from the begin on – Southsun Cove at one of the Consortium Bases where players land, when they travel from LA per Ship to that map.

Its still convenient enough, but it would finally remove all that loading screen lag out of LA that this stupid dungeons causes in the town…

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

+1 to moving it out of LA!

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in Suggestions

Posted by: SoDeep.1739

SoDeep.1739

Sorry to rain on your post, but having it in LA is actually convenient.
Comparing it to CoF where you have to port to Fireheart Rise and then CoF (2 x loading screen, by then someone left the group or groupy complains where you are).

Instead when you finish you fractal relics run, you hit leave group and you pop back to LA bank/TP where you left off … what’s better?

Its the same if you are starting FOTM. No one runs to the entrance portal. You have to use another WP in LA which takes for ever. Then to go to the bank you have to use a WP across the map. There is still 2x if you start the instance. Fractals is not like other dungeons. People sometimes leave the dungeon to heal their armor. Again one or 2 loading screens. Its convenient when you leave for the people who didnt’ start the instance, but it takes a loading screen to get back in the game. When you are done with COF you don’t have to go back to LA unless you need the MF. There are 5 other cities that have almost no loading which has crafting, and TP.

Hexevine- Sylvari Elementalist
Devonas Rest
“I’m rough and I’m tough and I’m king of the Maguuma Jungle”